US army made recon helmet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnishSpartan

I found this on the internet.
US_Army_powered_armor.jpg

Coincidence?
I dont think so. remeber who where the first people to test the halo 3 beta?
http://kotaku.com/gaming/halo-3/bungie-get...lo-3-225264.php
and if you noticed that power costume (including the helmet) has the iraqy camoflauge.
i think that the US army asked Bungie to make this helmet for theyre game.

so as in the link shown i think the US army and bungie worked together like with the Hayabusa helmet...

-Finnish

PS. (Remember AMERICANS! YOU! Yes thats YOU who are paying taxes for your army to fight a war but instead i find your army playing halo i dont get the point... seriously you are "paying for them to play" halo).

Is that a new suit for our soldiers or is that an AI soldier?

and when you said: "PS. (Remember AMERICANS! YOU! Yes thats YOU who are paying taxes for your army to fight a war but instead i find your army playing halo i dont get the point... seriously you are "paying for them to play" halo)."

Hmm, I hope this wasnt said to bash the US army, because if we can have fun, why cant they?

SPARTAN-430 said:
Is that a new suit for our soldiers or is that an AI soldier?

That is a design armor for the human soldiers (ENGLARAGE IMAGE AND READ DESCRIPTIONS).

and this is a WIP nothing like this has not actually been developed (exoskeletons).
The exoskeleton project was started at 2007

-Finnish

EDIT: It's not to bash the US army im just saying why should you guys pay for them to play, seriously if you wouldnt have gone to IRAQ the oil prices around the world wouldnt be increasing as much as they are now... (since war machinerery takes alot of fuel and economical issues with the US also effect the entire world...)
But seriously have you never tought about it, your taxes could be like 20% lower if you wherent fighting in IRAQ.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finnish_Spartan said:
EDIT: It's not to bash the US army im just saying why should you guys pay for them to play, seriously if you wouldnt have gone to IRAQ the oil prices around the world wouldnt be increasing as much as they are now... (since war machinerery takes alot of fuel and economical issues with the US also effect the entire world...)
But seriously have you never tought about it, your taxes could be like 20% lower if you wherent fighting in IRAQ.

Americans don't have a direct say in whether we go to war or not. We only elect electors, who elect our president. The War in Iraq wasn't even on Bush's platform in 2000. We don't all support the war, but if we don't pay our taxes we'll have the IRS at our doorstep.

Americans =/= Bush

I'll agree with you. It would be nice to have our taxes 20% lower :thumbs:

This has been posted before, without all the Nationalist rhetoric.

Locked before all hell breaks loose.

Zaso117 said:
Americans don't have a direct say in whether we go to war or not. We only elect electors, who elect our president. The War in Iraq wasn't even on Bush's platform in 2000. We don't all support the war, but if we don't pay our taxes we'll have the IRS at our doorstep.

Americans =/= Bush

I'll agree with you. It would be nice to have our taxes 20% lower :thumbs:

I do know that you voted Bush to be the president but back then you didnt know that bush is going to go to a war...
and now he has totalitarian control over youre army so he is allowed to start wars without you people voting for it (as happened with afganistan and IRAQ)

-Finnish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back