Vehicles Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boba Fett

I'm almost done pepping an ODST helmet for a friend... and I can't get enough!!!!!! I was wondering though, has anyone made or have a link to pep files for Halo vehicles? Obviously not full scale, but I build lots of scale models, and there's never been anything for Halo. I wanted to see i anyone knew of anything. Thanks for any help!

Boba Fett said:
I'm almost done pepping an ODST helmet for a friend... and I can't get enough!!!!!! I was wondering though, has anyone made or have a link to pep files for Halo vehicles? Obviously not full scale, but I build lots of scale models, and there's never been anything for Halo. I wanted to see i anyone knew of anything. Thanks for any help!

theyve got a couple at www.halocostuming.wikia.com 0click on the pepakura page and down at the very bottom. not high detailed though. I havent heard of any others yet

Last edited by a moderator:
If I could find 3d files for the vehicles of Halo I would pep them all as quick as I could but all I know of is the Warthog and Scorpion Tank

Hmmm... I'll go look for a scorp and warthog. It's GOTTA be somewhere... a mongoose would be neat, but I don't want you killing yourself making peps. If you're boerd, hey great. But don't go out of your way.

@Gallard, thanks! I'll go find those.

Bevbor is probably the guy you want to talk to, he's got a bunch of vehicle files, not sure if he's releasing them all though.

I've got some files for the Banshee, Ghost, Pelican, Phantom, Scorpion, Spectre, Warthog, and Wraith but they'll take a lot of work to be functional in pep.

I remember someone here talking about making an elephant. I don't think there was much progress on it though.

Boba Fett said:
Hmmm... I'll go look for a scorp and warthog. It's GOTTA be somewhere... a mongoose would be neat, but I don't want you killing yourself making peps. If you're boerd, hey great. But don't go out of your way.

@Gallard, thanks! I'll go find those.

I'm not bored I'm insane but anything but bored.

Thanks Bleakor I'll check with Bevbor and see if he would share the files and I'll pep them.

I think something like that in the picture would be easy to pep for me about a hour or less.Course I'm also so nuts about the Halo Vehicles I would almost want to full scale that.

Nintendude said:
I'm not bored I'm insane but anything but bored.

You're not alone... lol! I swear, I'm NOT from this planet...

That ghost thing, I could work with something like that. As long as I have a base shape, I pretty much revamp the entire thing. My idea was to have a vehicle, and then make a really scaled-down suit of armor. Sculpt the figure inside, and then pose him on the thing.

Full scale ghost... In an old "popular mechanics" few years back, there was an ad for a triangle frame that hovered on fans. Could lift a light person... thinking what I'm thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back