(VIDEO)Nogood's Home Made ROCKET (VIDEO)?!! must see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nogood

Jr Member
Hey 405thers... I know Rockets are not Halo, but could be halo related I guess... Haha anyways, I have went to school for some time to become a Air Traffic Controller, sadly the FAA has not hired me; YET, hopefully a 405th member will see this and tell them too..;)

I have made a video to show everyone that 405th members can get really bored sometimes with building armour, so I build Rockets on the side by finding stuff at junk stores and putting them together from scatch materials...

If anyone hates the video- sorry, if anyone wants to put this in the Elite Forum thats okay too, just thought this would show everyone alittle more about my interesting side =P

See ya later 405thers! Remember keep that armour building UP!!!!!:D haha no pun intended--

Also check UP on my Mark 5 Build every now and then :) Could use the Epic Advice yall give out =D

th_MyMovie.jpg
CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE TO SEE AN AMAZING ROCKET PROJECT LAUNCH!! =P

Wow, quite impressive! I always love seeing some of the side projects and interests that other 405th'ers have, the things that members of this forum are able to do still astound me every day. Now hows about you build yourself a SPNKr and have some real fun with these rockets? (Im kidding. You probably shouldn't do that..)

HAHA =D I have thought about building a rocket on my halo armour.. all you need is a small square battery to spark the engine- and presto!! You have a high powered missle launching from your back/armour Hahahaha, but this could be a very bad idea... but if anyone wants to try this .. just tell everyone " it was a Nogood idea xD hahaha.....

I just blew a rocket off with wings... it fly like a harrier jet =P very funny...... and the V-Day flew again... sadly it flew to far and I lost it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back