Vidmaster: Annual

Status
Not open for further replies.
^====lol
well..me and another fellow 405ther are doing it tonight hopefully *bald cacti* anyone still need it? we need 2 more ppl if we cant find anyone else

send me a message on here or xbox live -perfect redrum dunno what time were doing it

UGH! I just remembered that I have another GT.... I need to do the vidmaster challenge: Annual again...... *FACEPALM*

Anyone want to help a homegurl out? (NOT Danny or Chris, i refuse to re-live last nights crisis lol)

if you guys want someone good to help... im in...

i kid i kid... but really im down. my best time for running the last part of the mission was 5:56... on a mongoose, from the time i got the goose till the end.... just try and beat it. you cant die once, and you have to make no mistakes.

edit: i will be on for a while tonight... i gots the cold. so if you want to add me GT: PVTDONUT118

1hr. 3 min?

me, I_lold, and Boryenko and his brother. i think it was Borjenko...

anyways it wasnt to bad, except they kept telling DONUT to slow down so they could catch up...

i died twice during the first part... then a the others died a couple times..

but when we hit the driving part they kept dying and they kept telling me to slow down... im a bad team player.

but all 4 of us got the achievement.

if you want to try and get it again red, i will jump in your party... as long as you know how to drive a ghost.

ya sure

i do,

the only times i died, were at the begining trying to get to the ghosts but driving them i only died once and it was because a platform that was blowing up hit me but...somehow threw me down into the pit =.=
i cant tommorow but sunday maybe, i know baily said he can prolly help out to so.

Wow we failed miserably at that lol. Ask halofreak. We kept dieing over and over again. lol We didn't finish since my friend quit because we had died so many times.

DreadMullet said:
1hr. 3 min?

me, I_lold, and Boryenko and his brother. i think it was Borjenko...

anyways it wasnt to bad, except they kept telling DONUT to slow down so they could catch up...

I thought it was fun :p
The reward for this had better be good :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I am pretty pissed. Second time trying to get it, One of the guys in our party felt the need to go to the homecoming football game when we were at the last checkpoint of the game.

BLAH. It was Master Piraka, Finnish, and Me with guy on my friends list THAT IS NO MORE :/.

Anybody want to try later on today? It will most likley be Me and Finnish on again, Not sure if Piraka will be online, But we need atleast ONE or TWO people that will have ATLEAST 3 hours of freetime(just to be safe). The gameplay will be awefully slow due to my connection :/. The game plays at about 1/3rd-1/2 speed.

-Doom

DreadMullet said:
damn i didnt mean to hit a J... i fail.
Not really, anyways, it was fun. That reward better be worth that hour of my life. I kid, in all seriousness, it really was fun and annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, Again, Just a little bit ago, Me and 3 guys that happend to be online tried to do it. THIRD TIME ROUND FOR ME. We seriously were in the control room and fighting the monitor at 8:30 into the mission. We only had to revert to a check point because I purposly jumped off the edge to die so we could go back about 10 seconds because I screwed something up. I had team scoring on so I could keep track of how long it took us.

xD

But then we all lagged out while fighting the monitior.

Anyone get up to the control room that fast yet?

It was so Win... until the lagout part. Still looking for a few guys for later on tonight!

-Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back