Vidmaster: Annual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doom - I haven't played campaign in a while and only been on live for one game this week. I might be on later tonight. About what time? I'm on Eastern.

baileyboys said:
Wow we failed miserably at that lol. Ask halofreak. We kept dieing over and over again. lol We didn't finish since my friend quit because we had died so many times.

No Kidding... and if anyone is up for it lemme know. GT:Kolonel KoRn

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no idea when I will be on, But I will be on sometime tonight. Just check The 405th FL account and check if I am online whenever you get on.

-Doom

whats this 405th FL account you speak of?

also doom if you dont get it today, you should join reds and my game tomorrow... my brother is going to be playing with us i think, and he is better than I... so it should take us under an hr.

ok tommorow around 8/9 pm ill be doing the Vidmaster challenge again hopefully lol so doom if you wanna join me and mullet thats when ill be on, may be on a lil earlyer but i know for sure ill be on around that time. Im currently in tampa for the weekend and no box available

HAHA PWNT. I just got it. Took us 28:32. I think thats the fastest time posted here. We screwed up a lot at the end and someone died once right at 2:30 so we had to go back to the start of the level.

We are going to try again tomorrow just for the fun of it, see if we can get it in under 20 minutes. We think it's possible.

-Doom

Dont lie Doom, from the lag i experienced with you, it took 20 minutes to walk from the pelican to the flood...
Besides, it's impossible to beat the level with that time.. =/

-FSS

I swear. Film is up on my File share now. It added an additonal two minutes which is weird. It must be because of the cutscene's. The actual teamscoring time said 28 minutes. Tomorrow we are going to try again for a flawless run. We are aiming for under twenty minutes. If we do it perfect, I think we could actually hit it in 15.

-Doom

Doom said:
I swear. Film is up on my File share now. It added an additonal two minutes which is weird. It must be because of the cutscene's. The actual teamscoring time said 28 minutes. Tomorrow we are going to try again for a flawless run. We are aiming for under twenty minutes. If we do it perfect, I think we could actually hit it in 15.

-Doom

Not bad... not bad at all. Haha, I watched a vid on youtube (they sped it up massively) and the guy died right at the end... well, almost, the teammates boosted into the frigate right when he fell

That actually happend to us too. There were three of us way behind and 1 guy up in front. The panels fell from under us right when he jumped and we died right before the cutscene. Cutscene started and about 5 seconds in it put us back to the checkpoint. It was around 23 minutes in.

We had a blast though.

-Doom

Doom said:
That actually happend to us too. There were three of us way behind and 1 guy up in front. The panels fell from under us right when he jumped and we died right before the cutscene. Cutscene started and about 5 seconds in it put us back to the checkpoint. It was around 23 minutes in.

We had a blast though.

-Doom

Halo on Legendary (25,094)

* Saturday, September 27, 2008
* Length: 00:28:39
* Players: 4

GeneraI Doom's Quick Stats

* Total Score: 7,644
* Enemy Kills: 0
* Enemy Vehicles: 0

Medals Earned (0)

doom im sure it could be done. But how did you run threw it with out killing any one? or was that the last saved death

Must be an error. I remember looking at kill stats in the post game lobby and I know there was kills. It must have been from the last death or something, Not exactly sure what happend there.

-Doom

Anyone ever do this anymore? I work overnights on weekends, spend weekdays with my family, and go to college during the weeknights, so during the week I'm hit and miss, but I'm an all nighter on Thursdays. So if I can round up 3 people on a Thursday for this it would be great! Also, does anyone know if I get 2 people, and have the 4th on my console with a separate account, will we still get the achievement?

SirPwn4g3 said:
Anyone ever do this anymore? I work overnights on weekends, spend weekdays with my family, and go to college during the weeknights, so during the week I'm hit and miss, but I'm an all nighter on Thursdays. So if I can round up 3 people on a Thursday for this it would be great! Also, does anyone know if I get 2 people, and have the 4th on my console with a separate account, will we still get the achievement?

I'm in,my Xbl name is AbsteeCorpse.

Oh man I remember this. I hated it!
We lagged out twice ,died a billion trillion time and had a noob who couldn't drive a ghost even if it was for recon armor.
But we laughed it out. The most annoying part was when we go to the end and we were all celebrating and a guy says... I died.

Over all the BEST ACHIEVMENT EVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back