Not open for further replies.

Tyvern

Sr Member
These are my reference pictures.

100_0190.jpg

100_0191.jpg

100_0194.jpg

100_0195.jpg

This is my picture of the printed M6"D.J.C" that I'm custom making.

100_0203.jpg

Here's my SRS99-S2AM detail reference.

100_0197.jpg

Okay, here is the current progress on the hand plate(s).

100_0189.jpg

100_0188.jpg

100_0184.jpg

100_0185.jpg

100_0186.jpg

100_0215.jpg

100_0220.jpg

100_0228.jpg

100_0225-1.jpg

100_0227.jpg

Tatics,

It's actually going pretty good. Summer school is out so I can get started on my other armor pieces i Printed out, like my HD Rundown MK.VI helmet. I need to get a few supplies from the home depot, hobby lobby, and arts and crafts store down the highway from my house. The hand plate really isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, it's just, to put; it taking longer than it should. should have it finished tomorrow. The M6"D.J.C." is on hold till I get the helmet and handplate done. As like some failed attempts with weaker aliphatic wood glue bassed resin to make the M6D it won't take that long to make after I finish cuting the parts for it out.

So that's all.

P.S. which scaling method is yours i Just take 31 as being the helmet size for M.C. then somehow get 27.5 cm for my helmet.

Akademee said:
is the sniper rifle like one to an action figure or something?

Yes H3 8'' toy MC series 3

also it's my reference.

the ''M6'D.J.C.''' is a cross breed handgun that I'll explain more in depth latter.

Last edited by a moderator:
By now some of you are wondering what I mean by M6D.J.C.; well let met tell you what I mean.

M6D- H:CE, smart-linked(((to helmet))) camera sight, semi-auto rapid firing capability.

M6J- unknown, had a movable(((folding))) stock that could be removed, "mega" rifling in barrel for ultra tight shot groups.

M6C/SOCOM- H3:ODST, silencer, flashlight, laser/camera smart-linked(((to helmet))) sight.

I'm trying to make a hybrid of these three M6 pistol variants into the D.J.C. variant.

M6DJC.jpg

I'm working on a few prototypes.

P.S. sorry for double posting. I really am.

Sorry for triple posting but I finished the H2 handplate.

I'm making the H3 handplate.

I can't take pictures right now because my camera is charging.

Okay with school on the horizon I have speed up my progress on the hand-plates. I finished the h2 hp version and I'm now working on the h3 hp version.

I'll try to make more updates as I go

No progress has been made to my hybrid magnum

Well since no one is giving feedback and it seems that I'm talking to myself not the commuity....(I wonder what's going in?)

I'll just talk to myself some more and post progress TO MYSELF.

Well I have finished resin-ing the hand plate all I have to do is bondo to help conform to my hand when I have casted pieces on the gloves.

Here are DA PICTURES.....

100_0247.jpg

100_0250.jpg

100_0246.jpg

Actually for reasons unknown and known this is my dead thread that should be ""TERMINATED""

MODS COULD YOU PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD??????????????????????????????????????????

Cntrl+Alt+Delete this thread.

That's all I'm saying

OK first not to be mean or anything but just becuase you don't have any replies to your post that does'nt mean you have to go off on your topic, Secondly my opinion on how you are doing so far is with the handplate you have in the picture of it on top of your hand it looks a little small to me I think it's supposed to almost cover the back of your palm. Also you might have more posts here on this topic if there was not things at the top about an image either moved or deleted. That is all for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back