Wan't some Moola? 4 More invites! 9/10/07!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doom

IF YOU ARE 13 OR UNDER, GTFO OF THE THREAD NOW. THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU AND YOU CANNOT USE IT.

Yes, ok, had to say that because Moola does not issue checks to people under 14. With that said, lets get onto Moola.com.

What is it you say?

It's actually an online tournemant.

The Goal?

To reach 10,000,000$ .

Has anyone?

No, Most likely never will...

Well whats the point then?

You can win money anyways and at your own rate without spending a penny of your own money.

O RLY WTF?

Yeah, I know its crazy.

www.Moola.com is a advert sponsered site. It's been running for 2 years I think and has given away over 3,000,000$ Total. It's 100% Legitimate and you can't lose anything for playing! You sign up with your email and what you want your account name to be. When you first start, you have 1 single penny that Moola provides. Not much eh? Nope. But heres how it works...

You have a penny, you double it. You get .02$ uh, woooo? Well guess what, you play another game, you double it again, .04$ still, no big woop. You get to 8 cents, then 16, 32, 64, then you hit 1.28$, that can go to 2.56, 5.12, 10.24, 20.48, 40.98, 81.92 and higher and higher and higher!!

But, uh, the highest people are only at about 700-1000$. Thats only 3-4 doubled wins away from 81$. But the thing is, the higher level you get, the harder people generally are, obviously... If you play smart and don't double everything everytime you will always keep your money and never drop down to .01 again. I have been smart and this is my first few day or two playing and I am at 2.50$. Its best to cash out when you get in the 10-20$ range. If you don't cash out, you know the saying, the house always wins... Thats the best area to cash out because otherwise you will get greedy and loose it all.

You can only cash out once if you account isn't verified though, so be sure to borrow a friends cellphone or use your own to verify your account. When you get verified you get a couple more options and you can win money from the search and win cash booster.

So you wan't in maybe? The thing is, Moola.com only works via invites... So you will have to be invited into it to be able to play. Luckly, I get invites every few days, but I only have 2 right now. So you will have to wait every other day or so to get more invites from me... But all you have to do is click the link below and register to start playing today.

Click me For invitation into Moola.com

All pumped up now that you can play eh? Well you start playing and you keep losing your penny and they keep giving you another one. I found two useful tools to help raise that 50-50 ratio to a better percentage. These have helped me a ton, espcially the Gold Rush tool. Before I link you to the apps, I have only played a round or two of hi lo, about a million rounds of gold rush, and I have never played ro sham bo... So I would suggest gold rush because its actually quite fun.

HiLo Tool

Gold Rush Tool

Ok, Well I don't have much else to say unfournatley... Just Good Luck if you do decied to play... Oh, sorry if the invites are out. Try the link every day to check if there is more invites I can give you, atleast every otherday I should get a couple more.

First come first serve!

-Doom

Last edited by a moderator:
i heard it doesnt work very well

like if you loose a game you loose alot of it

thats just what i heard, tell us what you think about it

colmon_9 said:
i heard it doesnt work very well

like if you loose a game you loose alot of it

thats just what i heard, tell us what you think about it

Well if you lose a lot, thats because you are betting a lot... You can chose how much you bet... If you lose a lot of the moola money, thats because you are getting greedy. Don't bet a lot unless you think you will win...

Simple.

-Doom

I have taken one of your invitations, now since this is legitimate, have you received any money? I just want to know.

Ironcobra3000 said:
I have taken one of your invitations, now since this is legitimate, have you received any money? I just want to know.

Got 6 more invites! Woot! The first 3 got taken and they gave me 6 more so get them while there hot!

I personaly havn't received money yet Iron, sorry but I just started and havn't cashed out at all yet, but I do know people who have got money from it.

Good Luck!

-Doom

I had my name but took them off because after thirty minutes of that moola website my comp. went crazy.

First I lost audio and then like five minutes later I went to blue screen but just had to restart.

I don't know what was up with that but Im done with that site.

Perhaps just coincidence but who knows

Digital Demise said:
I had my name with invites but took them off because after thirty minutes of that moola website my comp. went crazy.

First I lost audio and then like five minutes later I went to blue screen but just had to restart.

I don't know what was up with that but Im done with that site.

Perhaps just coincidence but who knows

Wow, It must have just been a random occurance, were you doing anything else at the time?

If you guys don't feel comfortable playing it you don't have too, You should have never even taken the invite then. I just put this up here for those that actually want to have a little fun winning some money for free. You guys should all know though that I wouldn't risk my place on this site as a moderator to link you all to virus's and try to infest your computers...

anyways

Thanks, All out of invites right now, Hopefully later today or tomorow I should get some more!

-Doom

I wasnt questioning your intent but merely letting people know what happened to me and that they could be taking a chance.

I do not mean to badmouth your post or the moola website.

And no i wasnt doing anything else at the time.

O, and sorry for wasting your invite

Hey all!

Got some more good stuff here. First off, I already said this, but I cashed out 10$ the other day after reaching 10.29$. So I cashed out only 10 bucks because I wanted some change to work with. Anyways, been busy with school over the past few days, but I worked the account up to 20.54$ so far. I always play careful and I havn't lost for awhile... which is a bit odd. But I have won like 8 or 9 games straight but only playing with small bets and not all my cash. Higher the level, the harder the people. But the most I have bet in a game was 5.12$ and I won it so it pushed me up. Anyways, I am trying for close to 50$, we will have to see about that but wish me luck!

And some more hints for the site.

If you go to the booster zone, and go to the VERY bottom two, there are two offers, one for .95 cents I belive and one for .80 cents or something like that. Complete those offers and if you have a verified account you can make 1.75 or something close to that. Right now my money is pending on the offers. Waiting for them to come through so I can claim my 1.75$ lol. Might help you to get started out, but you can only use each offer once... I would not suggest doing any other boosters in that zone, cuz the ones close to the bottom all install spyware and the others you have to pay for so eh.

So some of you may have been playing this thing for awhile now and know the answers to the ads, some of them don't have answers and you have to watch them. I am on 56k and never like waiting for ads to load to play games. Ever get two wrong and have to watch the ad without a skip button?

Want to skip it?

Use this javacommand in your address bar when the ad is loading.

java script:forwardURL()

That should bring you to the ad verification or matching you up wiht a player.

Need an invite still? Look below or in my first post to start this topic.

Moola Invites.

<div align="center">>>>>> http://www.moola.com/moopubs/b2b/exc/join....467304d544d3d-2 <<<<<<</div>

If I am out of invites, which I currently have 3, I might suggest you get some from drgon47.

Good Luck All, Might post a pic of my account later for proof :p!

-Doom

Cool! Got the last one available at the moment.

Thanx dude! Maybe I can get some cash for stuff...most likely I'll just spend it on soda because I drink WAAAAY too much of the stuff.

Yeah, ok, figured I would post my second cashout of the month just so you guys would know I am not lying...

:p

40$.

40yg7.jpg

Planning to go for more now. Got a new battle plan.

-Doom

I know I do not talk a lot anymore on this site, this is because I've lost faith in my project due to my scarce amount of resources and money. I took one of your invites Doom. Thanks so much for posting this, this is definitely something that could very well benefit me.

JUST NOW REALIZED (btw, this is Edit) : Nevada is one of the two or three states that aren't allowed to use Moola. Gay! Sorry for bumping this topic for no point after all... dang you state laws! Accept it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back