Wanted: Human Body Silhouettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan137

Due to my complete idiocy when it comes to drawing, I'm looking for a talented / skilled artists capable of drawing human silhouettes in full ranges of motion, much like Da Vinci's Vitruvian Man.

Da_Vinci_Vitruve_Luc_Viatour.jpg

(No, the Vitruvian man won't fill my needs for a silhoutte. Yes, I know he's naked.)

I don't need anything with great detail, I only need the outline of a human, plus major details (nose, eyes, mouth, etc). These details can be very simple, I just need them for scaling and dimension purposes.

I also need the figures to be drawn at multiple engineering perspectives (IE Front, Side, Top, Back, Bottom). Also need some hands from different angles, too (Top, Side, Bottom).

Normally, I wouldn't resort to making a general request like this, but I've been trawling the internet for months now looking for images like this to no avail.

Please, if you are capable of drawing like this and would like to help, post what you have. If you already have images like this (whether you drew them or not), could you post them here?

Thanks in advance.

why not take a picture of yourself at the angles that you required. and just photoshop it by using filters to make a silhouette of you. that way its your actual body you are scaling. just a suggestion though.

Bigwillie5 said:
http://www.the-blueprints.com/blueprints/humans/

id use that to find the perfect or closest thing ud want

My god, why didn't I think of that! I've used the-blueprints.com before for other projects... I wonder why I never thought to check it.

raziel1981 said:
why not take a picture of yourself at the angles that you required. and just photoshop it by using filters to make a silhouette of you. that way its your actual body you are scaling. just a suggestion though.

I considered that, problem is, I worry about hosing up the angles the shots were taken from. Plus I have a rather bizarre body shape, and I'm aiming to make a more generalized diagram.

Last edited by a moderator:
why not have normal body shaped friends or people of yours do it then, or you could go to the gym, talk to two people there tell them you are doing this for school and you need the outlines of athletically fit ale and feale odels...and flatter the the worst that could happen is they say no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back