War Machine Armor. Iron Man 2 The Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry man, I totally understand your mass effect addiction. The first day I got it I didn't even sleep, I just played it for like 14 hours straight. Anyway, looks great man. Do you still think you will get it done on time for the movie?

I would think that all you guys and girls would like to see this. Behold the Beauty of Marvel Selects

57079293.jpg

marvelselectironmanmark.jpg

57545494.jpg

ktomk92.jpg

It's the armour with the triangle shaped Arc Reactor 'window' It's also similar to the style of Iron Man armour used in the comics.

Well the mark IV is the one with the circle arc reactor and the mark VI is the one with the triangle arc reactor. At least that's what the pictures lead me to believe. So yeah, what's mark V? Is that just the war machine armor or what?

i doubt War Machine would be considered the Iron Man MK V. I found this while hunting for the MK V suit

[attachment=15104:Mark 5.jpg]

I am skeptical, seeing as how this design is so radically different from the other suits, but i haven't been able to locate any other pictures of the MK 5 so for now, im going with this one!

I've always liked War Machine and you have done him justice. That looks fantastic, the helmet turned out great.

I'm going to have to keep tabs on this thread, can't wait to see it completed.

Wow, awesome stuff! Loving that Warmachine helmet, but I am also glad to finally see the finished heavy artilery armour. (I followed it for a while and left the site for a while)

dubean33 said:
i doubt War Machine would be considered the Iron Man MK V. I found this while hunting for the MK V suit

I am skeptical, seeing as how this design is so radically different from the other suits, but i haven't been able to locate any other pictures of the MK 5 so for now, im going with this one!

thats the new breifcase armor watch this vid from the new trailer:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning everyone. Last night I started working on my War Machine suit again. I have a habit of working on it on and off. You can call it laziness.

Im working on the back now. By friday I should be ready to resin it. My goal is to have this suit done by Comic Con

000_1041.jpg

000_1037.jpg

000_1043.jpg

000_1044.jpg

Is it just me, but I can't see any of the pics you have posted. There is a small sign where the photos are supposed to be that says "Upgrade to Pro today, bandwidth exceeded, photobucket". Anyone else getting this? I'm also getting it on your Heavy artillary one.

Would like to see them both.

Hawk77

dubean33 said:

Yeah... the "Briefcase Armor" is the Mark V.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back