War Machine Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lo_techStark said:
I'd like to say these files are GREAT!!!! Can't wait for the rest of them.I have all these printed and craftrobo'ed out.Just wait for the other pieces do I can build it all at the same time.Thank you so much Juice for creating this for everyone.And dubean33 for all the work you put into unfolding these for everyone. :D

Ah of course dude, its been fun seeing this come together. I can't wait to see the files Juice comes out with. Speaking of JUICE, he sure has been absent lately. Hope everythings okay with ya buddy!

I am very jealous you have a craftrobo! But why not start working now and get pieces at least glued and maybe resined while we're waiting for the last of the files?

Last edited by a moderator:
This may not be new, but I just want to share this to everyone. I found a crimson dynamo from Iron Man 2 videogame. I hope someone will start Crimson Dynamo pepakura.

ironman2_crimsondynamo.jpg

17gallerystory_full-5142688..jpg

Yeah, i watched a behind the scenes making of the game sort of thing and they mentioned Crimson Dynamo and then showed that suit.

Zorens said:
This may not be new, but I just want to share this to everyone. I found a crimson dynamo from Iron Man 2 videogame. I hope someone will start Crimson Dynamo pepakura.

That would be a beast to wear. But a beast to make too, and i dont know if there are enough reference pictures to make a model of this yet. Hopefully in the future though! :)

Zorens said:
How about Titanium Man from Iron Man 1 video game?

TitaniumMan01.gif

TitaniumMan02.gif

TitaniumMan03.gif

Im all for that.

Ive been wanting to build Titanium Man since i first saw that figure.

I hope someone models it.

Would anybody be able to post a picture of how the JUICE chestpiece and back piece fit together under the arm? I'm just gonna chalk up my inability to do simple things to superglue fumes. Yeahhh...that's it.... the fumes

Cleric said:
Would anybody be able to post a picture of how the JUICE chestpiece and back piece fit together under the arm? I'm just gonna chalk up my inability to do simple things to superglue fumes. Yeahhh...that's it.... the fumes

Check here in my WIP thread I might have a pic of how it goes together. If not let me know and I'll get one for you.

WIP for war machine

Here's how it goes.

25sbq80.jpg

Well, now for the news. My wife finally talked me into building our house. Between work at work and work at home, there's no time left. If there is, I'm so tired that I don't want to do much of anything. I'm taking an indefinite hiadus from my projects but I'll be back in full swing eventually.

If someone wants to take on the remaining models, be my guest. I'll be of any help I can when I can and I'll still be checking on everyones progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back