War Machine Costume Build w /pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

pabloqandres

First Armor!! War Machine! Movie Accurate 100% pepped and detailed.

Hi, first of all thank you for this site, i know this isnt the correct place but i will introduce myself here.
Im Pablo 23 years old and i live in Chile ( sorry for my english its not to good). I study Industrial design in my last year, and i was inspired for a month ago watching Stealth Youtube´s war machine update.

Thanks Juice and dunglbeetle for this greats files, and Sharkhead too :D

FINISHED WAR MACHINE MOVIE ACCURATE!!!

DSC00236.jpg

DSC00237.jpg

DSC00238.jpg

DSC00241.jpg

The shoes i forget them in the photo shoot hehehe so doesnt appear, only left the gatlung gun done, i think in a week i have that ready _D

Plz comment!!!

Im very happy with the results, today mobility videos

Very nice indeed. Can't wait to see more pictures. Helmet really looks nice. Did you hinge something on the gauntlet there?

Nops its just detail hehehe when i have the money to make molds definetly y would make the misil system there :D, its more simple to cut in a plastic cast for me than the piece of fiber, bondo,and cardboard :D

And thanks to all for the coments y think in four days more i will have the other forearm ready :D

in the other posts i will update the thread, cause the max images per post heheh and when i finish i will make the first one to show you the final product :D i think its gonna be awesome

See you!

Wow, it looks great. The only thing missing is the chain gun, but otherwise quite accurate.

Yep the machine gun is missing, im making of PVC plastic, so i think is the last think i do :Dhehehe

Thanks to all for the comments!
Any question dont be shy just do it :D

Great work. It's going to look great when it's done. I did notice that there is a peace missing on the back part if you look a the shot from the left it's right at the top.... it's there on the right side but missing on the left. It's a triangle that is missing. If you used the same file I did you needed to print off that one page twice to get that part for the right side.

Great work. It's going to look great when it's done. I did notice that there is a peace missing on the back part if you look a the shot from the left it's right at the top.... it's there on the right side but missing on the left. It's a triangle that is missing. If you used the same file I did you needed to print off that one page twice to get that part for the right side.

....so there it was hahahaah !! lol i spend time looking it and finally invented something, ended similar so i dont worry

THX!!

it might just be me but the helmet looks big compared to the rest of the suit in the first 2 pics
yep is 10% bigger than the rest good eye ;)...its because i want more people could wear it....when i resin it reduces a little bit so i made it bigger to be shure that it fits me and my brother hahaha

So guys 4 days have passed, i promised to finish the other forearm, but im in my final exa in the university and that thing make me busy, but today i will start the second one so i hope tomorrow or two days from now on i will have updates :D

See ya!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back