War Machine Costume Build w /pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update #3
23/07/2010

Here is the update of the two forearms ready, here are some pictures, i have planned to finish the suit aroun 5th August so keep here i will upload update daily

Photos:

DSC00159.jpg

DSC00163.jpg

DSC00162.jpg

Update #5
High detail

So i decided to go HD for the suit here is a photo reference of the back After and Before HD

I`ll keep working SEE YA!

Before
DSC00168.jpg

After
DSC00176.jpg

DSC00177.jpg

Update #6
Its 6 Am here in Chile me and my brother spend the night detailing the back and here is the final reesult, im going to sleep to make another paint layer later.

Pics:

DSC00178-1.jpg

DSC00181.jpg

DSC00180.jpg

Hi guys, its 3 am here and im finishing to work on this armor right now, the TORSO( arms, abs, cod, abdomen, helmet, back ,front :D) its completed, i was playing around with it and it was beatiful, i cant upload pictures now but tomorrow i will, hope you like it im very proud of it :D

See ya!

So guys how i promissed here are the Torso pics finished 100% only left the eyes LEDS, i hope you like it :D i like it!

DSC00219.jpg

DSC00216.jpg

DSC00214.jpg

DSC00215.jpg

DSC00210.jpg

Soon i will post pics of the update with the finished legs, all the pieces are foamed so its very comfortable to use, the mobility isnt as bad as i thought, the only little problem are the movement of the arms because the torso is a little bulky.

Well i expect some comments se you guys!

and the shiny eyes ;) install some leds in the front plate of your helmet and a visor ;) but in this status it looks really cool ;)

New week new update

So its a new week! full of updates yesterday i finish the right thig, with a first coat of paint, black and silver, today i will redo the details, its a very little thin, but it fits me fine, so i dont worry hehehe...here are the pictures!

Update #7
02/08/2010

DSC00221.jpg

DSC00223.jpg

DSC00224.jpg

DSC00225.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back