WAR MACHINE HIGH-DEF Pepakura files TEAM-UP second try

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the links are down T.T could someone share them please? (edit) all the files are working; but my dumb jdownloader dind't recognize them T.T (edit)Thanks for those awesome files!

@ironhide:it's not my work i just modified a little bit of this model.....
about the program i use " 3 max studio 2011"

this is saome pic i have render. may can help
4.jpg
3.jpg

7.jpg
6.jpg

once again "polygon like hell" d^^b

Deta can you please post front & side full body photo of it please...

im working on my war machine helmet nw... i will post the pictures soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey everybody, just wanted to say hi and hope everyone is still creating warmachine, where's all the pics??? ill post my almost finished work soon, please dont let this thread die!!

hey everybody, just wanted to say hi and hope everyone is still creating warmachine, where's all the pics??? ill post my almost finished work soon, please dont let this thread die!!

Yep, it´s pretty sad :(

Only a few people posted pics :´(

First off, bravo to everyone who busted their butts to get this set put together. Secondly, I am taking a serious trial-by-fire run at this as my very first build will be armour for a game that is similar to War Machine in body, and thus using the WM files as a base pattern and modified further. So, not only am I doing a complex build for my first one, I am then making significant modifications to it to re-design it to match the one from the game rather than Iron Man.

...I think I may be insane, not sure :D

Anyway, even though it won't be pretty, and won't be identical to WM, I'll post pics as I progress so people can critique (read: "so people can look at what I make and wonder how drunk the chimpanzee I handed the files was" ;) )

First off, bravo to everyone who busted their butts to get this set put together. Secondly, I am taking a serious trial-by-fire run at this as my very first build will be armour for a game that is similar to War Machine in body, and thus using the WM files as a base pattern and modified further. So, not only am I doing a complex build for my first one, I am then making significant modifications to it to re-design it to match the one from the game rather than Iron Man.

...I think I may be insane, not sure :D

Anyway, even though it won't be pretty, and won't be identical to WM, I'll post pics as I progress so people can critique (read: "so people can look at what I make and wonder how drunk the chimpanzee I handed the files was" ;) )

I always like to see people's work, the most if is from our files ;)

Good luck!!!

The current plan is to build the armour in foam initially, harden it, then make molds from it for casting using fast-cast urethane and fiberglass (for critical parts). This is a prototype for a series of sets of armour for a promotional video being shot over the winter for the game company, and will feature a team of mercs in the armour in combat. So, it has to be tough and capable of handling movement. I managed to get a lot of guys from my former team who are back stateside to volunteer to do it, so these will be trained operators moving in the suits. That means I have to work out all of the kinks for tactical movement with the prototype first. A lot of the info on this thread, plus some other sources of people who did similar work, has been VERY helpful in giving me ideas on how to mod out the parts as they are made. The armour has a similar structure in the torso to War Machine's (solid upper chest with raised shoulder pieces, segmented overlapping abdomen, etc.), but the helmet, legs and arms are closer to ODST or Mjolnir in some ways, so it's an experiment in Frankenarmour :D
Here's a concept pic, but the end product will probably be a good deal different as it is one thing to draw it, another to wear and move in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back