Warden Eternal build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leggings? Im 45 years old, I dont have leggings but one of my daughters might, thanks! Colour? Should I go white?
don't know on color, only ever used black, but haven't used this in a long time so I would just check to make sure the visibility is what you want before you cut a pair. I also imagine different colors have different visibility.
Edit: also you could just use a motorcycle visor, don't know why I didn't think of that first.

Last edited:
You could also use window screen mesh. They have vinyl ones now that not only obscure vision while looking in to it from the outside, it allows air in so you can breath. Won't fog up like a motorcycle visor. Wow....45 and first learning how to drive.......going to get your first drink next week? And yeah......45 and in leggings......Wife is 46 and wears them......

I used windbreak mesh (car stuff) for Arbiter but it’s black, might see how that looks.

I don’t own leggings.....only jods, jeans and jogging bottoms lol pure class is me lol

Sorted wing attachment tonight, now drinking ale (y)

I can take wings off for transportation but struts will remain attached, they’ll hold the LEDs too :)

33685903-139A-418C-B966-A37C9F1FC33F.jpeg 0CA3D079-0C02-4803-B896-46626CED9E12.jpeg 4E7BC6AF-6162-40A2-9780-3707F3A70340.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back