Props Warhammer Shotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
well here is a modified warhammer shotgun, its really simple and i changed a few things from the drawing i based it off of but it was good practice for bondo and paint

original drawing

shotti.png

modified picture

modshottired.png

IMG_4280.jpg

IMG_4284-1.jpg

constructive comments are welcome

(im not done yet, i still need to add a trigger and some other details)

That's a good start. What did you build the basic shape with? Cardboard?

I like the weathered paint job.

That's looking good so far! Did you say you made a pep model for this? If so, are you planning on making more wh40k weapon files, as we have a bolter, and a terminator bolter flying aroun here somewhere, and more weapons would be cool, as Samuray is doing an amazing space marine armour set. Perhaps we could have other armies armours too? Dark Eldar woul be fun, I think.

AwEsome shotgun build so far. Keep up the great work. I'm interested to see what kind of Space Marine armor you plan on creating.

I think a scout would be nice, as it would be smaller and easier to portray as opposed to making a large space marine suit (not that its not possible)

i dont actually plan on building the armor as of right now but maybe later i might consider it, for now i just want to make sone weapons.

If you would like, I can take pictures/screenshots of the Shotgun In Dawn of war II, or some other weapon. Although it wouldn't be until Friday, because that's when I get my laptop back from my Cousin.

screenshots of other guns would be nice, though there are a lot of drawings like the one i found, if you have something that you think is cool thenshure id like to look at screenshots.

also i did make a pep model for this but i ended up maing almost everything out of cardboard because the pieces were so big.

daredevil71789 said:
4 month necro dude.

While it is a necro it would have been better to just report the thread/post and leave it be, rather than bumping it again and continuing the necros.

Anywho, FalseKnightmare if you need this opened for any reason drop me a PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back