Warmachine helmet wip

Status
Not open for further replies.

tribal

hey there al ,

i started couple weeks ago on the warmachine suit and wanted to share some of my wip pics with you all ,
for now i got some pics of the helmet but still allot of work need to be done until its complete and the way in want it héhé.

hope you guys enjoy the pics

il try to post more pics soon ,also il post some of the clone trooper im working on .

grtz
001zta.jpg

002mom.jpg

003kbg.jpg

004gw.jpg

013uxz.jpg

008tdp.jpg

012ks.jpg

well if you do do a run i would be glad to trade you a few led kits for the eyes plus one of my leftover pep designer passwords thats a total over 100 bucks

Wow, looking good. How long have you been working on that sculpt?

I might have to try and find some real sculpting clay and give it a go. Ive previously used plastasine then cast in plaster with some pretty decent results.

Wow, looking good. How long have you been working on that sculpt?

I might have to try and find some real sculpting clay and give it a go. Ive previously used plastasine then cast in plaster with some pretty decent results.

hey there bro thx but its pep based ,im no wizard with clay héhé still learning tho but for me the best way is to pep it :)

grtz

Looking sweet, that clay sure gives it a very nice finish to it. Right next to Halo armor the Iron Man/War Machine armor is on my list of things to do. Keep up the great work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back