WARNING PEANUT BUTTER LOVERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
and i have peanut on my butter, or is the other way around...? any way, peanut butter is good, and who would put salmon in peanut butter to make salmonella?

Seriously plibman this isn't a joke. :slap:
If you make fun of the peanut butter it will come and eat you in your sleep :death:

link4044 said:
how bout bread? everybody forgets about them

no, but I was afraid to say anything, breads everywhere it always knows what you are doing

Last edited by a moderator:
i didnt read the whole topic, i dont like to read, but im pretty sure missouri had it the most, and we had a 2111 and ours was half gone and it didnt do anything but then my firned had diharreah(that how you spell that?) and throwing up and crap, pshhh idk man, all i know is we have gif now and not peter pan.

you know i just thought of that new movie 23, sorry if anyone said this already, and 2 then 111 is 23, and thats like a weird number for that movie or somthing becuase 2 didvided by 3 is like 6.6666 or somthing i dont remember, but jim carrey is in a scary movie XD.

Mancubus said:
you know i just thought of that new movie 23, sorry if anyone said this already, and 2 then 111 is 23, and thats like a weird number for that movie or somthing becuase 2 didvided by 3 is like 6.6666 or somthing i dont remember, but jim carrey is in a scary movie XD.
Only you could possibly think like that... ;-)

nope, no 2111 for me :happy1: :dancing: :happy1:

Mancubus said:

awesome ...i thought that movie was going to be funny because jim is in it

glad i have jif

i know that this is old and whatever, but it still makes me glad my parents buy ninja brand peanut butter (a.k.a. jif)

~Caboose

its still on the news here florida (they said something about last nite.......saying that they had chickens in sweat shops making the PB)

J/K :mrgreen:

heh, I have two jars of the "potentially contaminated stuff" in my cupboard right now.

MY father ate like a 3rd of a jar 2 days before the news broadcast and he was like "Oh you got to be S***ng me" but in the end he was ok and we picked up some Jif :dee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back