Props warthog conversion anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
me and my friend had the equipment to make it and planed it
but we had no funding

any 1 wanna pitch in?

first (or second) one would go to the 405th

srry im broke XD
you make a warthog and ride it around im pretty sure the cops will be on you like white on rice lol.

C 4468 said:
LOL! Id drive that to game stop and see all the ultra jealous nerds that really like halo staring at me in awe
yeah.... hey wait nerds? are you trying to imply something?!?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Spartan 110 said:
oh non sence, without the turrent there is no fun in driving it

NONSENSE. TURRET. officially there is no "N" in the word. Turrent is a brand of Cigar.

Sorry that was bugging the crap out of me.

I want that WETA-hog too...looks awesome. I read it can crab-walk too but I dunno if there's any credibility to that...

Can't believe you guys haven't mentioned the Peugot Hoggar.
1613-6.jpg

Maybe not like the Warthog, per se, but it's definitely got some inspiration from Halo...

Get your facts right. The A-10 Warthog is a MODERN U.S. Air Force jet which is being serviced out.

get your facts right, the A-10 warthog is not being serviced out. it is the ultimate tankbuster. the military will not get rid of a key asset ESPECIALLY in a time of war.

I myself am planning on making the M831 TT as soon as summer comes around and I have the time to do it. Until then I'm trying to figure out how to make it and what to make it out of. As for the weather conditions, I plan on making doors for it to be able to drive it during the rain.

p.s. forum necromancy = :mad:

TD???? said:
the only question i have is, is the WETA version road legal??? if so........im gunna soooo make one!!
It'd be perfectally legal in NZ, so long as you registered it as a tractor.

papamurf812 said:
Speaking of seatbelts, do the warthogs have em?
You don't need them in a tractor!

beowulf said:
The Terrorist threats come to mind. I mean, a chain gun, on the back of a car!!!!!!! Oh, well, screw the gov.

What are the odds that the government saw that comment, i mean anything with terrorist and government together get analyzed so id bet the government now knows about 405th!

TD???? said:
So everyone knows what the warthog looks like ingame.....i got to thinking.....wouldnt it be cool if there was a body kit made for a dune buggy to make it look like a warthog?? i personally think it would be crazy awesome but thats just me :)
take one of these and make it look like a warthog (for those of you who dont know what a warthog is):
texasbuggys-dunebuggy.jpg

or even just a body kit for a gocart like the old racecar bodies you could get for them that i used to see when i was little....
just an idea......has it been done? anybody know?
EDIT: nvm it looks like its been done already...... dangit...but still really cool!!
real-life-warthog-big.jpg

THats cool
my bro wansta know if dats the 1 or da alo movie

TD???? said:
So everyone knows what the warthog looks like ingame.....i got to thinking.....wouldnt it be cool if there was a body kit made for a dune buggy to make it look like a warthog?? i personally think it would be crazy awesome but thats just me :)
take one of these and make it look like a warthog (for those of you who dont know what a warthog is):
texasbuggys-dunebuggy.jpg

or even just a body kit for a gocart like the old racecar bodies you could get for them that i used to see when i was little....
just an idea......has it been done? anybody know?
EDIT: nvm it looks like its been done already...... dangit...but still really cool!!
real-life-warthog-big.jpg
Actually that warthog is the one for the movie, i am not for sure about the details but i heard it was scratchmade, chasis and all.

-Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back