Props warthog conversion anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jarhead said:
That sounds like someone that's not old enough to play with real cars.
either that or he doesnt want to screw up a perfetly good car for something that might turn out nicley(sp?) like me, im taking a go-kart and makin it simalar to a warthog.(its gonna be like a warthog bat mobile crossover) plus go-karts are way less cheap than cars and, eaiser to mod because there not as complicated.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a jeep comanche pickup...front end has been torn down, new fenders welded up, new design on hood, and front area, winch is here and not mounted...currently has 4 wheel steer, t-top roll cage already welded up, LAAG turet almost done, dash board has been pulled out makeing a custom dashboard.... turnin out nice....i also have the perfect idea for the gun's swivel platform....

yea the Halo shorts by Neil Blomkamp and WETA are pretty awesome. a shame theres only 3 shorts. it was dubbed Halo: Landfall. you can find it on xbox marketplace if you have LIVE and a 360, they released all 3 individually (the first is called Arms Race) and then all as one video called Landfall. thats where that real warthog is actually from, its wasnt a trailer for the movie like alot of people thought. it has variable steering actually with a few different modes. i remeber reading it can steer like a regular truck, 4 wheel steering, can position the wheels and can 360 in place like a tank, as well as being able to turn the wheels sideways and strafe (called crab-crawl). i think it was posted on bungie.net. ill do some research and edit the post as needed.

id love to see you do this, i have a bit of a warthog project planned myself, albeit on a far smaller scale. eventually full size, maybe ;)

Jarhead said:
Nice for warm, dry weather, needs doors and top for any other type :)
ya sure unless you have a full body suit to go with it :eek: tat would be EPIC

Last edited by a moderator:
I know you're relatively new here and all Jesse (I see you've only posted once since joining back in October), but please... don't necro-post. It's greatly frowned upon by the Admin/Mod group and general membership.

This topic has been dead for about five months, and if the OP (Original Poster) had anything new to add here, then it would be acceptable for the thread to be bumped back up. But, if it's only a post from another member, then this is considered a big no-no.

For future reference, please take note of the date(s) of the last posts in any thread you read before posting. Only post a reply if the thread has been recently active. Not trying to be an @$$ or anything dude, just giving you some friendly advice here :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back