Props warthog conversion anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
to be honest the easiest halo vehicle to make is a mongoose, just buy a green atv, then mod the body a little bit and voila, a mongoose

ok that must be from halo 3 beta because i have noooooo clue what your talking about.......but still even so, id still prefer a ghost or warthog over a cool looking atv

Drive that thing to school or work and crash through the wall and scream "OH YEAH!" or "THIS IS WARTHHHHHOG"

a1200 said:
Its wardog (the warthog is a jet lol)
Get your facts right. The A-10 Warthog is a MODERN U.S. Air Force jet which is being serviced out. The WARTHOG is ALSO a future Humvee type vehicle. GO WETA!
Seriously, I saw the perfect vehicle at the fair I went to...Mongoose is 100% easiest+its almost street legal!

Last edited by a moderator:
i say we vote for making a fiberglass bodyshell for a dune buggy and just jacking it up by like a foot lol. should work. minus the minigun of course.

hmmmm i see something coming haha. at like all outdoors places like basspro shops and gander mountain and stuff like that and like at honda and stuff they should sell them with like the atv's and stuff.......that would be sooooo cool

I love the comments about "almost street legal." Not legal is not legal. Albeit no cop will write a sitation for a warthog if the gunner happens to look at him while he walks up.

Officer: Do you know how fast you were....have a nice day.

Well, you could go the way of toy guns and get like a clip-on thing for the gun and give it like orange tips or something. I guess the gunner would need a seatbelt though huh?

Speaking of seatbelts, do the warthogs have em? There'd be some really cool physics if the marines fell out if the warthog flipped while it was in the air or something.

Heh, that could work.

But what's the fun in having a removable turret.

Unless you could remove it and carry it around like the new Halo 3 Chaingun!

The Terrorist threats come to mind. I mean, a chain gun, on the back of a car!!!!!!! Oh, well, screw the gov.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back