WE NEED HEADCOUNTS for which conventions you can make or are planning to attend this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

serenko3

RXO
Member DIN
S985
I strongly urge everyone to check their calendars. Find out what you might be able to attend, then post it in the 2020 convention list. Your officers need this information to get an idea of what were working with when talking to event coordinators on what we can offer them.

I am twin tiers and sci-fi so far this year. I need to rally the locals about two more in Rochester

I will be attending PAX East, Great Philadelphia Comic-Con, and DragonCon

I will be at Momento Con, Sci-Fi Valley, Hazard Con, Twin Tiers, and hopefully Dragon Con. A few other ones, but the ones listed are 100% 405th dedicated. Plus depending on when or if HOD rolls around this year, and depending its location of course.

For me, these are the ones I have planed: There might be a few more or less, my schedule is pretty full as is and my wallet isn't as big as I wish.

Name: Puchi Con
Date: March 7-8
Events: Artists, Guests, Maid Cafe, Cosplay & Cosplay Contest, Panels, Screening, Performances, Gamers, Karaoke

(Not 100% on this one yet)
Name: Great Philadelphia Comic Con
Date: April 3-5
Events: Guests, Exhibitors, Panels, Photo OPs, Cosplay & Cosplay Contest

Name: Castle Point Anime Con
Date: May 2-3
Events: Karaoke, Manga Library, Video Programming, Artists Alley, Cosplay, Castle Point Pokemon League, Dance, Dealers Room, Gaming, Panels.

Name: Thy Geedom Con
Date: May 22-24
Events: Acts, Anime, Artists, Board Games, Comics, Cosplay, Crafters, Panels, Table Top Games, TV/Movies, Video game Tournaments

Name: Heroes&Villains Fan Fest
Date: June 13-14
Events: Have the opportunity to personally meet your favorite celebrities. With exclusive panels, celebrity photo ops, events and so much more, you’ll have the experience of a lifetime! Immerse yourself in the world of superheroes & villains. Learn what it takes to be a superhero by participating in obstacles, games of skill, and maybe even gain a superpower too. Get insight into your favorite shows, learning how they are created from the creators & talent behind them.

Name: Brooklyn Comic Con
Date: June 20-21
Events: Brooklyn Comic Con is focused on guest experience. We launched our first convention with interactive elements, spots to lounge, people to see, and things to do. We are committed to delivering an even bigger and better convention: June 20-21, 2020 at the Brooklyn Expo Center! MORE Comics, MORE Panels, MORE Interactive Games and Elements! … Wrestling will be back! Video games and Arcades will be back! Action style elements will be back and rebooted! NEW! Cosplay Contest… NEW! Special Comic Guests…

Name: Anime NYC
Date: Nov 20-22
Events: Guests, Panels, Autograph and Photo OPs, Masquerade, Anisong concert, Screening, Gaming, AMV Contest, Pin Bazaar, Artists & Artists Alley, Exhibits, Cosplay-Contest and Hospital

The cons I am investigating in Rochester are flower city...in may? And RocCon in September

Nevermind RocCon. Till that straightens up that is a no go con. Lots of issues last couple years. Plus they cancelled this year

Events: Karaoke, Manga Library, Video Programming, Artists Alley, Cosplay, Castle Point Pokemon League, Dance, Dealers Room, Gaming, Panels.

Events: Acts, Anime, Artists, Board Games, Comics, Cosplay, Crafters, Panels, Table Top Games, TV/Movies, Video game Tournaments

Events: Guests, Panels, Autograph and Photo OPs, Masquerade, Anisong concert, Screening, Gaming, AMV Contest, Pin Bazaar, Artists & Artists Alley, Exhibits, Cosplay-Contest and Hospital
[/QUOTE]

These are the confirmed cons I will be at this year.

Also, just to clarify, I will be attending the cons listed only on Sundays.

So far I tentatively have NewYork Comicon and AnimeNYC (hopefully I don't get violently ill like last year and can actually GO) in my schedule for the year.

These are the confirmed cons I will be at this year.
[/QUOTE]

*cough* twin tiers. *cough*

Well guys.....as the Corona Virus has effectively destroyed this years con events, I'm hoping 2021 will be a better year. Many of us missed our recurring cons and some missed the ones they wanted to go to. And as seeing as I have some time on my hands.....I will endeavor to get 2021s list up ASAP.... provided they have anything posted yet. As I am no longer with my old company, Century 21 Department Stores, (yes I can say it now w/o reprisals seeing as how much time I spent on here than at actual work....) I lost a few of the links I had for listings of ALL Cons....I just sift through them, pull out ones that pertain to us (and others) and sort by Regiment. It might take my brain awhile to remember how to get back there.......but the list will be back just as strong as ever....don't you fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back