Weapon Making

Status
Not open for further replies.

clownpuncher

Jr Member
i know how to print on pep and put together and stuff but when you are done with that do you glass the inside somehow or put a couple layers of resin on it???? need some help please

-clownpuncher

Last edited by a moderator:
Weapons are always a little tricky as far as resin and fiberglass goes. Like the helmet, you'd ideally want to resin the outside, and then fiberglass the inside, but you can't always do that.

You could always try a (Sean Approved™) mixture of Bondo Body Filler and Resin lovingly called "Rondo". It's a 1:1 mixture you could try pouring in. Careful of the heat though.

thanks for the feedback man i prolly use that when i get done pep my weapon and i find some way to pour the "rondo" in it

-clownpuncher

link4044 said:
and i given that idea to sean..the mud mixture

you would take the credit for sean's work ;)

good to see ya around link, and also I do believe you

AF200XL said:
lol what weapon are you gana do?

im not rlly for sure...there are alot of option out there...i got a pistol...a AR..and and makin a pep battle rifle so i dont rlly know..

ps- this is kinda of topic but where do people find that halo font??

-clownpuncher

RegularGuy said:
That's great info about the rondo/mud. I wanted to make a pep AR, but wasn't sure how to fiberglass the thing.

By the way, here is the link for the Halo font.

http://www.dafont.com/halo.font

know that ive downloaded it how do i open the font so i can use it like in word or sumtin

-clownpuncher

clownpuncher said:
know that ive downloaded it how do i open the font so i can use it like in word or sumtin

-clownpuncher

Do a "Search for files or folders" and find a folder called "fonts". Then just copy and paste the "Halo" and "Halo Outline" .TTF files into that directory. Open Word and you're all set, they should both be available...

Good Luck

DogWizard said:
Do a "Search for files or folders" and find a folder called "fonts". Then just copy and paste the "Halo" and "Halo Outline" .TTF files into that directory. Open Word and you're all set, they should both be available...

Good Luck

thanks man..that helps alot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back