Wearing your armor in public

Status
Not open for further replies.
The city I live in actually has a bar called 'Halo' and they are having a 'Halo-ween' costume party (yes really). My roommates are all going because they think I'm going to get them free drinks haha.

Also, it might be funny to wear my suit to the office. Just sitting hunched over in a cubicle pecking at keys in a Spartan suit brings a tear to my eye.

-Vex

Aww man.. I just got into middle school this year (yeah im that young) and they dont even celebrate halloween I think..

I would have the slightest clue why..

Well Ill be wearing my armor to work this coming wednesday. And with the 720p camcorder Im getting friday, I should have some good video to post up :D

lol that'll be cool, I'm still working on my armor, I have the helmet and all my right hand side arms and legs done, and yea I just got into middle school too, and we don't celebrate halloween either, which sucks...

Believe it or not, at utk one of my teachers if offering extra credit on a TEST if we dress up. (test points are 30% of the grade, so you'd be crazy not to!) I think it's just because the test so happens to fall at 6pm oct 31st. :(

Rocknrollcows said:
i just realized. i should sleep in my armor o_O

In that case you better spend a few days trimming, cutting, padding, strapping.. I was standing for 4 hours.. I'm still feeling the pain where I need to some trimming hhaha.. It's worth it though.. Goodluck ! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Vexona said:
The city I live in actually has a bar called 'Halo' and they are having a 'Halo-ween' costume party (yes really). My roommates are all going because they think I'm going to get them free drinks haha.

Also, it might be funny to wear my suit to the office. Just sitting hunched over in a cubicle pecking at keys in a Spartan suit brings a tear to my eye.

-Vex

oh man, do it. if you do end up doing it write it all down and possibly get a friend to record, might as well keep the good times

I wore my Armor to the Halloween Dance and i won the costume contest at the high school... everyone was cheering MASTA CHIIIEIEEIEIIEEIEIFFFF!!!!! it was perrrty sweeet!!! ... not to NOTE ( Armor gets the laidies)!!!

Once i finish my Grunt Costume im goin to just wear it on random occaisons in public places ... like boston or the mall ... ill ust wake up and decide that im gonna wear it that day and of course there will be plenty of shrieking and arm flailing included

Grunts Deserve Shields Too said:
Once i finish my Grunt Costume im goin to just wear it on random occaisons in public places ... like boston or the mall ... ill ust wake up and decide that im gonna wear it that day and of course there will be plenty of shrieking and arm flailing included
haha that would be awesome

AoBfrost said:
I think I'm going to go to work in mine on halloween, bother people, they dont know I have armor, so they wont know it's me lol, go and demand a discount and "I cant eat this with a helmet on, I want my money back"
i would have smacked that teacher so hard!!! :mad: he could have just lifted it for a weight test.......

Stories time....

1) I wore my Chief Costume to a wedding once, after the ceremony, about 40 people came up to me and started taking pictures, whilst the bride and groom where left alone, we laughed about it after...

2) I once wore the same costume to school on a free dress day, you know the kind. The one where you can wear whatever you want as long as you bring in a dollar or something. I walked into maths and I could swear my teacher died a little inside...

3) I wore it at christmas, put on a beard and Santa hat, and entertained a few four year olds for several hours, pretending to be Santa the whole time. THEY BELIEVED ME!.

Man suits are fun...

:HazZarD:

i wore my mando armour for 16 hours during children in need and a further 9 on haloween...yes....chick dig armour...its true lol..then again so does the guy who works in reprographics in my college LOL

Grunts Deserve Shields Too said:
Security will arrest you.

If you think the response for masterchief is fun try dressing up as a well known villian, like vader,....

I cant count the number of times Ive heard at a Con "Vader I love you"

The ratio of pictures taken with guys to girls, is at least 10 to 90%,.... Girls dig bad guys!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back