Wearing your armor in public

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spirit week is next week, cant wait! But why cant it be in June when my armor is all bondoed! :( (sad face in microsoft sam voice)

i'm making mine for ota-fest (may) at the university of Calgary, i'm going to wear it to random places with my friends too :D

calman.halo said:
ha ha im wearing my halo suit to my high school grad just started on a costume with led lights power supply air tanks cooling system video camera built into helmet and it all plugs in to my pc via usb to charge and transfer music and videos o ya! :cool:

;)

whaaaa. omg never seen anything like that before. Any progress pics?

Last edited by a moderator:
Zaso117 said:
;)

whaaaa. omg never seen anything like that before. Any progress pics?

pictures on way still wiring led lights camera and running cooling pipes

Last edited by a moderator:
BL44ST:
"I wore my Armor to the Halloween Dance and i won the costume contest at the high school... everyone was cheering MASTA CHIIIEIEEIEIIEEIEIFFFF!!!!! it was perrrty sweeet!!! ... not to NOTE ( Armor gets the laidies)!!!"

If i wore my armor to school in Australia i would get mocked and the girls would be like "OMG nerd" because pretty much everyone in Australia is a redneck.
i want to move to where you live BL44ST, the would be the best... BTW awsum pic in your profile.

When i get my suit ill be wearing it to every PC and sci-fi expo i go to, as well as to EB whenever i shop there (and then ask for a job, nobody can refuse the MC)

I wore My first gen armor out to a few partys and stuff... It was a big sucess

[attachment=3030:That_look....jpg]
[attachment=3031:Killing_spree.jpg]
[attachment=3032:Off_With...._helmet.jpg]

Yes I know.. Spartan 058? Linda... and im a guy Oh well Ididnt kno ath the time. I just picked a number. Lucky me, right? lol

Also I am doing a suit for D-con/ The Little 5 Points Halloween parade in 08' anyone here who lives in the atlanta area can contact me ... I have plans for a working warthog but will need Spartans and or Marines
AND LOTS OF HELP

We have a Mid evil Festival coming up in April here that I will wear my suit to (assuming I get it done by then) and then Halloween and the launch of Halo Wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back