Weekly Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hayato619

Jr Member
Hello,

Was wondering if anyone wanted to get together to just play at night once a week?

If you're interested maybe we can get together a group of ppl every wednesday at like 8pm PST. Anyone down?

If so, ill probably be on tonight at around 8pm PST. Let me know and I'll add you as a friend... My gamertag is Hayato619

:)..

Added:
master piraka
tredog65
Bobo the PandaX
perfect redrum
Overlord_Ian
Adulese
kaizer greg i
TacNiNE
Spartan061pk

To Be Added:

I've got Gears and Halo. Of course I'm worse at GOW than Halo but I'll play if we can get this set up. GT is tredog65.

im up i gotta get back into it, i got halo3 r6vegas2 armour core4 and pgr3 my GOW got stolen so im just waiting for 2 to come out...

perfect redrum ^^

hello you guys... im online and have added everyone that has Halo... add me back as a friend... if your online right now and wanna just play for fun, add me: hayato619

405th Game night sounds fun. I'm in for Halo 3. Gamertag is the same as my display name.

- Adulese

everyone play in their armor!
kaizer greg i
(It's my brother's but I use it too. Just send him a message saying you're from the 405th)
(He has a 405th profile as well: Kaizer Greg I)

Im up for this too, my gamer tag is the same as my user name TacNiNE...go ahead and add me if you want! I hate playin alone lol

Added:
master piraka
tredog65
Bobo the PandaX
perfect redrum
Overlord_Ian
Adulese

To Be Added:
kaizer greg i
TacNiNE

I will be updating the first post so everyone who has halo will be added... those of you who posted but dont have halo yet can repost here and ill add you to my to be added/to be added list when i get home.

so i just lost 6 games in a row and got down lvld 1 because i was in matches with atleast 2-4 lvl 45s or higher and im a 33...

Hey, im new to the 405th. GT is FireDragonSeer

Sorry, my Xbox ate my Halo, then we covered it in toothpaste. If you have any other games, though, ill play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back