1. 581-Erudite Watch
    Greetings Guest! I am the NEW guide of the 405th Infantry Division. I am 581. Surely, you are asking yourself, who is this fascinating entity and what is he about? Fear not! The staff of this great community has cleverly created a comic to share my backstory with you. Click HERE to learn more!

Dismiss Notice

Halo360 Operations Module, game anywhere.

Discussion in 'General Halo Discussion' started by Roadwarrior, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Roadwarrior

Roadwarrior Well-Known Member

Hello 405th, it's been awhile, I've missed you guys. I built this rig over the winter and it's kicked started and re-energized my motivation. I've got big suit plans, will post up once I make actual progress ^ .^

Without further adieu, the main event;

Halo 360 Operations Module, Self Contained, clean, all in one package. I decided to build this because I thought the Halo360 needed a proper display case and what better way to show it off then to have a LAN capable system that's easy to transport ^ .^

It's built from a Large DeWalt job box, a bunch of HomeDepot hardware, and a ViewSonic Gaming monitor. The overall weight is 45-ish pounds. I also put an official 500GB HDD into the Hard-Drive shell

More pictures on the Imgur:
    Halo360 UNSC Operations Module

8yWToKq.jpg
    Pnpq2Vo.jpg
    rmMNvYH.jpg
    y6UJ3rv.jpg
    Ic1cm4I.jpg

And if you want to scrounge through the WiP photo's;
    Halo360 Operations box WIP pictures

Deadly.
    bItjOLY.jpg

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  2. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

45lbs?........That's pretty hefty unit. Looks great.

Roadwarrior likes this.
  3. mkshane81

mkshane81

Roadwarrior likes this.
  4. Roadwarrior

Roadwarrior Well-Known Member

Thank you both ^ .^

5. mumgoot

mumgoot Jr Member

Oh my goodness... that is absolutely beautiful.... I would love to build something like that. So amazing! Love the styling and paint.