Welcome Back 405th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlayByMyOwnRule

I would just like to express how awesome it is to have the old 405th back up and running and i'm hoping to start seeing a pickup in activity again very soon. Welcome again.

Such a massive thank you to all the admins. Although i am now back down to 8 posts.. This shall be corrected very quickly :) It's good to be home.

Upvote 0
I'm new, but I experienced a little bit of the Forum trouble earlier, I'm so glad to be making my first REAL post! I think I'll make another! Thanks so much for the work you guys put in, I can't wait to get started into this all.

Upvote 0
Welcome back! There are currently 76 users online. Last time I checked it was only me. :D Feels really good, but best thing is Tapatalk app works again, so I can check the forum for new posts on my phone again. :)

Upvote 0
No offense to your FB page 405th admin. but I like this much better.

Been holding off on posting, but it looks like all UNSC assets have just gone weapons free. This OP is LIVE commander

Upvote 0
Hey everyone, good to be back. I'm really happy to see so many new and old faces are still hanging about. Big thanks to the admins for getting the site back up and running so quickly.

Upvote 0
Hi I just joined the forum yesterday. I plan on makin some cosplay armor, aiming at the hunter class from Destiny. I have no experience and would like to be handheld through the process... jk but srsly a point in the right direction or something would be sweet

Upvote 0
so glad we're back to the old style of 405th! theres been more life here in the last couple of days than the new/old updated forum had in months. Its good to be home! 405th, we're backd:D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back