We're Not On Halo Anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheol

When I first got into pepakura, I saw the Halo file index and basically treated it like a baby would a kitten. When I started getting into Halo and online play, I came back and learned the ins and outs of this paper goodness. I was mostly a WoWtard at the time, so I made a few items some of you may be familiar with. I even thought about mixing and matching the armor pieces. Imagine MC with these shoulder armor and a 6ft sword!

P101gfd8.jpg

P1010038.jpg

P1010039.jpg

P1010041.jpg

P1010043.jpg

P1010042.jpg

I have some of my unfolded models on this site if anyone is interested.

http://sites.google.com/site/sheolspdohaven/Home/

Well done, waiting to see the finished products....if it turns out real good you may to do a tut on what pieces you used total.

The shredder is awesome! I am going to be putting that one together soon.

link4044 said:
do you have passwords for some of those?

:unsure: ooo, sorry. The password is "l337n355" that is a lower case "L" not a one. Not really sure why I put the password on, I think I was getting used to the program. Trying stuff out, ya know.....my bad. :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just realized the topic name is a reference to The Wizard of Oz! Slowpoke on my part.
slowpoke-pokemon.gif

Anyways, nice pep. My friend tried to get me Warcracked but I just didn't find it enjoyable. :p That is possibly a good thing though.

Your PDO files look sweet. You did a nice job on them. I really like the swords and the shoulder piece!
Keep up the good work!

JediStumpy said:
Your PDO files look sweet. You did a nice job on them. I really like the swords and the shoulder piece!
Keep up the good work!

Please understand that some extra work is needed on these pep files. Making tabs, removing certain objects, etc. Other than that, have fun. I'm going to make a sword for my costume. I'm going to try to make a sword my friend made for me into a pep file. I'd love to bring the real "Crowd Control" ,but no convention would allow it in their building. No sheath, unfortunately.

Crowd Control
05_25_06_1540.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back