Westerfields Helm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk8er4life

I finally got around to finishing my westerfield helmet. The visor is in the paths and every thing. But i noticed why it doesnt look as good as i wanted to. The back black part where it kinda comes in...is missing. So its is just kinda there. If you have the legendary helm it is the black part in the back. I really want to get sugestions on how to make a back to attach on. please post if you haveany sugestions. Pics of my helm will be posted some time tomorrow or the next day if any one wants them.

Iamyourcousin228...good to be back on the site after a long break :D

I have the helmet already put together. But if you look at the back there is no drop or "black" part on the back like the legendary helm or any other molded helmet on this site...The curve that comes from the ear and around is the last part. There is nothing after that

So your missing the back neck piece?

You could make it in pep and fiberglass it or you could heat up stryen (spelling) then bend it to shape

Yes i am missing the back neck piece. Makes it look a little odd. Ive tryed pep and stuff never will work for me. I can possibly buy molded one and get my handy man to put it on and then paint it or just live with out it.

i dont know if you want a molded helm just to cut out the back. What i would try is asking spase if he can cast just the neck piece. But if you want to keep cost down you can cut the middle of the soda bottle then wrap it around and rivet in place

i would think the legendary on is to small side for a westerfields helm kit. Have you tried pming rob and ask what his take on it since he the guy behind westerfield

Ya i sized it and it wouldnt fit. I will eventually get one. Maybey make one cheap or buy one. It will depend. It looks great from the front just some re stiickering from my visor sticker to make it look more centered will help. Then put the back and it would be all set. I might get around to making some cardboard stuff again....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back