WETA????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam said:
how did you not know, i posted it in post #3...

All good, I need the in put... The straps are sent long there cut after fitting. G4 did NOT cut there straps ether and it looks dumb. I am going over the Halo 2 molds and making new arms and upper legs that should help. The kit is 5-2 to 6-4 that manthing is A TALL one.

Rob W.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey its been long time but yeah thats our armor. Understand that the video is horibdous quality and doesnt due justice to the armor at all.

i meen weta is profetional and all they made those kool stuff in the movie shorts....why not a kool Master chief Armour!!!! If only they bought adams and his name was mensioned in the movie...

I think Stan Winston Studios should do the suit, that would be sick, Im sure weta would do a great job though, we have some very talented armourers in NZ, but then again, there's very talented armourers everywhere.

I have a Westerfield on the way as well as a SB helmet. I am looking forward to it. I have researched about every angle and I believe I can take a WF set of armor and modify it to look really great in the places it needs some improvement. The only real issue I have is with the fact that there is no inner thigh piece. So I have danced with either getting a resin set or building the inner thigh out of leg parts I already have that are ABS. I am going to attempt to build them and if I blow it I will try and buy a resin set. Otherwise I believe a WF set of armor can be made great with a little hard work and some initiative. As soon as it comes in I will be using the galleries to document the progress. I am really excite for the SB bucket to get here. The helmet is the crown that makes the armor come to life!

Hey rob. I got your helm and i didnt et the silver things to rivet. All i got was two black things and parts. What do i do? I looked in HOW TO but i get it but i didnt get silver button things.

I doubt that WETA has spent the time and $ to make the MC Armor at this point. The movie has not officially been picked up, there is no production designer. The armor will most likely be slightly different in the movie than in the game. There are already differences between the "bubble shield" trailer armor and the game.

I think any studio related prop house can make the armor. It's a relatively easy armor to make when you only have to make it fit one person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back