WH40k Black Templar Space Marine WIP (of sorts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such an inspiring work, DB. I can't do any sculpting but I'm gathering pep files to make my own suit. I'm partial to Chaos Space Marines, though. :p

I think it is VERY possible and potentially easy with this new method of using foam.... ie: Tim's and
jax archillies' examples of Reach and GoW... especially with the WH40, being that they are so large... I just have to figure it out...

Alright, boys and girls! Here are the finished pics before the big night springs upon us... I'm thinking I should have gone with the "Angry Marine" look, but I'm very happy with the suit as it stands!

SPACEMARINE16.jpg

SPACEMARINE20.jpg

SPACEMARINE10.jpg
SPACEMARINE14.jpg

So, there you have it... just need some "night of" photos and than crank out a vid...

BOOSH!

B!

OMFG! I love your suit!
Definilty go with the Helm... It looks BAD A$$ AWESOME!

:)

That suit is really great, man! Good work! And without helmet it looks better. That's just that bad-ass-marine-commander-fortheempra-burntheheretic look. :p That one in the last photo.

Awesome build, i really like the detail paint and the red badges on every side of the shoulders.
Are they really made of wax or does they only look exacty like this?
Really well done

BrashSculpter made the "Purity Seals"... hard plastic painted up and looking GOOD!

...and as is standard, here is a little video ----- enjoy

Brutus!

Last edited by a moderator:
BrashSculpter made the "Purity Seals"... hard plastic painted up and looking GOOD!

yeah the Purity Seals looking very good, they look very realistic, also i guess hard plastic is the better choice for that, because wax and sunlight wont work good together ;)

Nice video, it is great to see the armor moving :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back