Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-30

• 31+

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
im 12, ima start making all my halo armor now, so far on my first set ive had blisters,cuts,STITCHES(ow), so yea. u couldnt tell my voice from a person in there 20's thpugh lol especially on XBL.

CrAzY CH13F said:
tell me about it, very little money =[

THANK YOU! Someone finally understands other than me why I can't build a suit for like another year... even though this is already been about a year since I've been on this site

:'(

But that is EXACTLY why I said that!

Last edited by a moderator:
CrAzY CH13F said:
tell me about it, very little money =[
I love being 17.

Job, friends, armor.....Armor....job, money, money, cash, change, money.

Then when I'm 25 and have a high paying job I'll be saying "17 sucks, I love being 25"

Spartan 161 said:
35, dang I feel old...
I feel ya. But then again, I'm kinda in the middle of the age range here. For some reason, I thought the average age here was older. You all showed me.

Spase said:
24 and going to Middle Aged on my next b-day... terrible...
25 is middle aged? Damn. And Sean's OTH? Wow. My parents are in their mid-40's and I don't even consider them old. Case in point, my dad just signed up for XBL today. He's such a kid.

Ostrich said:
I'm 11 starting my pepakura helmet soon.
Good lord. 11. When I was your age I was building the Enterprise out of Lego's. I'm sure there's something in there about kids growing up too fast, but screw it. Making armor is good clean fun.

25 is middle aged? Damn. And Sean's OTH? Wow. My parents are in their mid-40's and I don't even consider them old. Case in point, my dad just signed up for XBL today. He's such a kid.

I know what your talking about. sometimes I'd swear that me and my bro(17 until December) are older than my dad(43) . oh yeah, i'm 16 as of today! that means i can go buy Halo three myself! :lol: :lol:

im 25, but for some reason i only attract 17-20 year old girls. nobody of drinking age is into me (prolly cause i dont drink)

Oldest one here, I saw the Apollo 11 moon landing LIVE :) and remember when 256k was a good deal of memory ( have text files bigger than that now)

Blue Vertex said:

I know exactly what you mean, my Dad is only 17 years older than me "Mom had an oops when she was 17" just recently bought a PS2 the guy at Gamestop told him he could play Halo on it... :mad:

My dad hasnt played a game since Battletoads for the NES and for once he shows an interest again in gaming and this guy took the oppertunity to screw with him, not cool.... I went back down there and chewed out the guys manager, guy got suspended for the day and my dad got Halo:CE and Halo 2 for free with the 360 he bought.

I turn 26 next month but I feel like it was just yeasterday I was in High school

I'm 12 and from HK crap...i don't feel like a part of this forum,coz u guys(any girls here?) are mostly from the US. and i dont have a freakin' wallmart here!!Cant find the things u can find in wallmart!! :mad: and does anybody pen spin here??

p.s.sorry for my bad english

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back