What armor should I print?

Status
Not open for further replies.

popchip999

I recently(2 weeks) bought a 3d printer and am really excited to make life sized armor, but I do not know what kind of armor I should make. I know how to slice files and to trim them down to size, so I think that I am ready to undergo this task. Now I need help trying to find what type of armor I want to print. It would be great if you could leave suggestions down below. Thankyou and have a nice day, Calder.

It's entirely up to you! If you're planning on wearing it maybe go for what ever style of spartan you prefer most or pick a specific characters armor that you like. I really liked my old halo 3 spartan with yellow armor and the scout attachments but I feel more attracted
to my Reach spartan and am working on that currently. It's all about building YOUR character. Take some time to think and plan, maybe print different armors really small to get a feel for how they will look full size if you're on the fence.

It's entirely up to you! If you're planning on wearing it maybe go for what ever style of spartan you prefer most or pick a specific characters armor that you like. I really liked my old halo 3 spartan with yellow armor and the scout attachments but I feel more attracted
to my Reach spartan and am working on that currently. It's all about building YOUR character. Take some time to think and plan, maybe print different armors really small to get a feel for how they will look full size if you're on the fence.
I like the idea of printing small armor, currently I am debating between carters armor, Juns armor, or noble six’s armor. I like six because it’s very basic and I can add onto it. I was thinking some odst shoulder plates. Thanks for the suggestion!

If you need help finding files be sure to check out the free 3D model index here in the forums. MoeSizzlac has a bunch of great free files for noble team and hosts the files on thingiverse. If your willing to pay for some more intricate files then be sure to checkout NerdForgeDesigns and Skookum props on Etsy. I've used files from all 3 and they're all great.

If you need help finding files be sure to check out the free 3D model index here in the forums. MoeSizzlac has a bunch of great free files for noble team and hosts the files on thingiverse. If your willing to pay for some more intricate files then be sure to checkout NerdForgeDesigns and Skookum props on Etsy. I've used files from all 3 and they're all great.
I have looked at MoeSizzlac he is my main choice for armor. I really like his designs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back