What Did The Forums Used To Look Like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RadioaciveMicrobe said:
There was also the epically black blackness one. That came after the the last one Belakor posted.

I came around at the blue UNSC eagle era.

It's pretty broken but I think this is the one:

4593628716_8607f73c58.jpg

There's also the "Tropical Dreams" theme too that usually appears on April 1st, but I can't find a pic of that one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha Wow. :D I remember I joined when the black one must have been stock. I was kinda miffed when it changed too, but I adpated, and now I like it just as much. ;) It's hard to believe I've been on here for close to two years now. It's been time well spent. :cool

Oh, and does anyone else notice anything enormously funny in the picture of the blue theme Belakor posted? I'm not going to point it out, but some of you might get my drift. :p

ACDCrockr209 said:
Lol, I remember that. It was the prettiest damn forum I ever saw! It would have put a 15 year old girl's web site to shame!

-Pony

LOL, I remember that one. I think the forum had themes which you could change.

I can't believe it's already been 3 years. I remember when there were were only a handful of active users (and I was still on the tail end of that: member 762). Now there are more people online at a time than the classic battletech forums and just a few less than the RPF. Insane and cool. Just wish I had time to be more active like I used to. Time enough to rewrite some of my really old tuts.

mjolnir follower said:
You joined 3 days ago, it used to have a space background/.

What gave you that idea? If registration date is anything to go by church 957 has been here longer than you have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back