What did you get for Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guns and boats are good presents. Useful in the coming apocalypse, too.

I got something useful for my birthday/christmas(close dates).. an iMac, 20". I've been playing with parallels all day, it's so nice to be able to pop into windows in about 15 seconds to use Solidworks.

Also, restart time is about 50 seconds!

2136490189_3ae260ee7e.jpg

Ironcobra3000 said:
I got a 19" LCD TV... With Full HDMI Support :D
and of course...
MASS EFFECT :D

My dad got Mass Effect on the 360..I figured i'd try it...

Fell asleep because of its slow paced..snail pace..lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got Halo Kubrick master chiefs, all of the Halo books, halo soundtracks,claytoon clay (for claymations),Time Shift, Rock Band, a capture card for machinima, a new regular xbox, a wallet, a microphone, Drawn To life, Zelda Phantom Hourglass, Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games, Some weird sound drowning out earphones, an Mp3 player (still has to show) and new jeans (just in time cause i ripped my other ones were my butt is XD)

i think theres more but yea

Adam said:
I think it's official... we've got some spoiled kids on these boards :D

I'd have been happy with $30 worth of gifts :)
Agreed, but really most kids today are spoiled. I wish I was still a kid these days.

Unique Name said:
Saving Private Ryan, Batman Returns, some monster, $80, some popcorn and root beer to go with the movies, hod cider mix, Jones soda company carbonated candy, a pack of gum, and some other assorted candy. And the stuff in my previous post.

No Halo stuff, though that $80 will at least partly go to propmaking.

And I agree with every word Adam said. Yes, that includes the $30 part.
A little behind the times aren't we?

Vrogy said:
Guns and boats are good presents. Useful in the coming apocalypse, too.

I got something useful for my birthday/christmas(close dates).. an iMac, 20". I've been playing with parallels all day, it's so nice to be able to pop into windows in about 15 seconds to use Solidworks.

Also, restart time is about 50 seconds!
I would so love a Mac. These days, they are getting really high up on my list of things to get as they seem to get better every few months it seems.
----------

Well, let's see...
I got Assassin's Creed from my sister(coolest person in the world now), who forgot to tell me, since she works at Barnes & Noble's, she gets her employee discount at GameStop(30% off!! ;) ).
I got my fifth season of Smallville. :D I seem to always remain two seasons behind the current one. :cautious:
I got a portalable GPS Nav System so I can't get lost anymore on road trips. :lol: This thing is going to save me a ton of gas.
And finally, I got a acoustic guitar, from my gram. I can't wait to get it tuned and start learning. Chicks dig a guy who can play. :cool:

I got my Mimi & Papi a Digital Picture Frame with photos of myself, my dog, and some stuff my Pap missed while being in the nursing home. (Sis's Graduation)
They really liked it. :D

PS3 (WOOT!), Heavenly Sword, Resistance: Fall of Man, The Simpsons Game, CoD3, Assassins Creed (Going to take the last two back because I have CoD on XB, and my friend has AC that I can borrow) The Simpsons Movie, 250GB External HD, some UNC gear (2 hoodies, ballcap)

Not a bad take this year! :p

I got

-1years XBL
-Xbox 360
-28" hd wall mounted tv
-over $200
-CHOCOLATE!
-A wierless adapter
-a few games
-the simpsons movie
-family guy stuff

AND LOTS MORE!

I got a bunch of RVB stuff,
some *ugh* underwear......like 5 pairs......
God of War 1 and 2
a 1100 page book on Hapkido (kickass)
400 bucks (from everyone)
a HOT GLUE GUN and glue
neck protector for paintball
and guitar hero 3, like everyone else, and beat it at 12 last night.
oh and the Simpsons movie.

im not spoiled, my parents would only spend like 300 bucks on me
so im gonna get a freakin 360 when i get the cash.

merry freakin christmas. i have to try out my new underwear.
:cautious:

rvb4life said:
I got a bunch of RVB stuff,
some *ugh* underwear......like 5 pairs......
God of War 1 and 2
a 1100 page book on Hapkido (kickass)
400 bucks (from everyone)
a HOT GLUE GUN and glue
neck protector for paintball
and guitar hero 3, like everyone else, and beat it at 12 last night.
oh and the Simpsons movie.

im not spoiled, my parents would only spend like 300 bucks on me
so im gonna get a freakin 360 when i get the cash.
merry freakin christmas. i have to try out my new underwear.
:cautious:

Cash wise I got 45 bucks for christmas .. :(

i got 2 halo 3 shirts .... a belt with triforce belt buckle.... mario shirt (from older brother)...... air soft pistol with laser target(older sister) , $300 from my cheap real father..... and i got an i.o.u from my parents for my wii stuff (dont really have the wii yet thats why) thats about it

Grunts Deserve Shields Too said:
(y)
So i asked for one thing ... an Xbox360

And all i got was

Clothes ....

oh and a Transformers DVD
worst xmas yet ....

Could be worse dude... could be worse.

However, after four FLIPPIN years of asking, I finally got the Lord of the Rings Extended Edition boxed set! w00t!

23Magnum said:
A little behind the times aren't we?
Heh... I'll probably just watch it once or twice and forget about it in some corner. I've seen the '89 Batman, and this one's supposed to be even worse.

Well stinks for me now, CoD4 is boring and I want to return it but my mom says "If you already opened it you cannot return it." so im pretty much screwed now...

Hmm..Maybe gamestop will let me trade it in for some stuff...

Unique Name said:
Heh... I'll probably just watch it once or twice and forget about it in some corner. I've seen the '89 Batman, and this one's supposed to be even worse.

Actually, in my opinion, Tim Burton's 'Batman' was excellent. It was dark and gritty just the way Batman should be. 'Batman' & 'Batman Returns' were the best two Batman movies in the series till 'Batman Begins' came out to start the whole thing back at the beginning. Let's just say, I think they finally got it just right. With 'Dark Knight' coming out, Jack Nicholson as my best pick for The Joker may be replace with Heath Ledger.

Anyway, I'm getting off topic...

Didn't anyone get something FOR someone for Christmas?

-Magnum

Adam that is true, but on christmas, making people happy is all that really matters. I gave away more than I got.

and I got

A Bosch Electric Sander
$400 (200 from my uncle. It was a little bit of his tip money he got while working at pizza hut. Now he's in the army. and 200 from my aunt)
EOTech (If you dont know what that is, just ask)
3 things from master replicas.
A darth vader lightsaber laser pointer
A Luke ANH lightsaber mini flashlight
a Yoda ROTS Lightsaber mini flashlight.
And Hitman Blood money

Gifts that I gave to myself

Mandalorian armor that Ive been workin on
Mando helmet.

GruntOfAction said:
Well stinks for me now, CoD4 is boring and I want to return it but my mom says "If you already opened it you cannot return it." so im pretty much screwed now...

Hmm..Maybe gamestop will let me trade it in for some stuff...
you can go to gamestop and they'll give you money for it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back