What Do You Collect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlacRoseImmortal said:
Oh I used to be obssessed with collecting all my favorite pokemon. I have a whole collections of over 100 Cubone (jungle), including my very first ever cubone (and very first ever pokemon card). And I collect Vaporeons, I have at least 20 from the jungle set and various other sets.

I'm actually so in love with Cubone and Vaporeon, I want to get a tattoo with those 2 in a battle together (even though that combination is unfair lol).

I have a gazillion Mews and Mewtwos and of course charizard, blastoise, and Venasaur. I'm such a loser lol. When I get home tonight i'm gonna look through my collection :]

Damn, I now wish I can go through mine. lol, I had almost every holgraphic card

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh, I don't really collect anything to significant. I do have all 4 Halo 3 Kotobukiya statues from the first "Series". I managed to get a hold of the Green, Steel, Red(UK Only) and even one of the Blue ones (only 600 of them). I'll get a picture of all 4 of them together once I get back from vacation ;) .

-Doom

I collect any thing clone warish (mostly clones) but its been a long time since I bought something. Samurai swords, guns, paintball stuff like shirts and paintballs, songs, guitars, rocker t-shirts (AC-DC, guns n' roses, disturbed ect.), halo stuff, and any pics with hot chicks on em'. I also have a binder full of sport cards (baseball and football) but I want to get rid of them becuase I don't like those sports.

-Pony

BlacRoseImmortal said:
it reminded me of my Thomas the Tank Engine collection from when I was little... I miss my solid metal Thomas and Percy engines :cry:
hehe i still got those in a box somewhere :D,
i collect starwars-i got a bunch of red and green backed 3 3/4",and every wave of the 12" collector and action collector series from the late 90's, got a Cheiwie worth at least $500 :p
ooh, I should get a picture but Im too lazy right now, or anytime really :D

Last edited by a moderator:
McFarlane Halo/Spawn series.
German Military gear Repro/Real Deal from the second World War (reenactment)
Special/Rare paint cans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back