What does your 405th username mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dman: I used "demanchild" for everything when I was 10 because I couldnt spell "demon". My best friend used to also call me "D-man" because my name is Derek and it sounded like "Da man"

117: my birthday is Nov 7th and 117 is masterchief's call sign. convenient for me, but it makes me look like a poser when I dont explain it.

Dman: I used "demanchild" for everything when I was 10 because I couldnt spell "demon". My best friend used to also call me "D-man" because my name is Derek and it sounded like "Da man"

117: my birthday is Nov 7th and 117 is masterchief's call sign. convenient for me, but it makes me look like a poser when I dont explain it.

Lol my b-day is the 9th

my name was more or less because my favorite animal is the wolf, and my e-mail is wolfpack but my e-mail was a reference to sub packs from ww2, anyway the adverage number of subs per wolfpack was 7, it just so happens that i have a family of 7, so put 2 and 2 together and bam

I have been using variants of mine since the good ol' days of Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight multiplayer when I was too un-original to make up a name for my Trandoshan character. I used it in Galaxies until my subscription money was used to save up for a 360 and I still use the variant Trand0 for my GT!

Mine is very simple, I like huskies. I wish I had one. They are so expensive though. :/ also I be a furry too. OH NOES, EVERYONE FREAK OUT NOW.

i was acctually wondering about if icould change my username. i hate it. i was just wanting to reply to threads when i first discoverd his site. so i made a real fast account of just random stuff. but i want a cool username. is there a way to change it?

My username is short for Red8ball, which is the name I picked out for a game I use to play called Gunbound back in 2002. Couldn't think of any good usernames so I looked around my room and saw my favorite shirt. It had all sorts of stuff on it, all outlined in black only. There was an 8 ball on it and it was red since it was only an outline. Thus Red8ball was born and has been my user name for pretty much EVERYTHING since then. I use variants of it such as R8b, I've also use Redball because on XBL countless people just drop the 8 for some reason when in chat. And that's my story!

my username has been the same ever since my great grand father told me about his days in prussia, as a boy he was the prussian equivalent to a lt in the prussian calvary.
he hated guns and in world war 2( on the german side) during battle his gun jammed as two ruskies had him pinned down in a fox hole , he stabbed one in the neck as he jumped in the hole. the other one shot him four time in the stomach and chest, my great grandfather live to be 93 years old with one lung and he smoked camel unfiltered cigarettes until the day he died. now that is a warrior. thats what my screen name means PrussianWarrior

Well, CptMcquacken Is also my Gamertag on XBL. The story behind my gamertag started with Bloodrun on original xbox, then St3ampuk then Cptmcquacken. The correlation between the three is non existant. However, when I was in High school I would go to my local lan hangout and play Battlefield desert combat under the name Devil Duck. My mom had bought a little black rubber duckie with horns on a trip she took and thats where Devil Duck came from, from there on steam, being born again I opted out of using Devil, changed it to Cyber. Cyber Duck stuck for a while. My XBL account st3ampunk, long dormant, was retired. I created a trial account that never meant to be permanent under the name CptMcquacken. Why the duck theme? I dunno, I worry about myself sometimes. I dont even have a particular affinity for ducks. They are one of the more majestic of Gods creations in my opinion, like the well dressed of the bird world second only to hummingbirds and of course the always well dressed, penguins.
Ive also gone by other aliases; Mast3r0fMinds (never again to use out of shame), DevilDuck, Cptmcquacken, St3am, St3amPunk, Bloodrun, CasualChill, Cyberduck, ArtHero, Clockwork Architect, Canden Picard (my name) and Im sure the are others lost in the ether.

I chose mrmikeman for several reasons:
1) Mike is my nickname
2) "M" is my favorite letter
3) My first and last name start with "M"

When I was like 13-14 I started playing games hit up forums etc. for my initial handle I wanted to grab Tekkaman but it was taken on 99% of the fora so I decided to "try" to use english and techkman came out of that.
After a while I realized that your not supposed to put a K in there and hilarity ensued. skip ahead a few years I started going by Jin (play on my own name and mild weaboo phase).
Skip ahead some more and I started mixing the two up together into jintechk, again defaulting to spelling tech wrong (I was aware of it just didn't care).
After a few months to a short year I decided misspelling was a fairly bad idea and turned it into JinTek, that only took me 7-8 years to get right.

Toja boy tell me why I do what I please.
It is the utime 4 letters of the word craving
To understand is something like when your wife is pregnant and comes up at 4AM WE BUY STRAWBERRY. that's will, which translated into Spanish is, tengo Antojo de......

When trying to come up with a gamertag I couldn't think of anything. My mate grabbed the controller and put in MissMeowsikins. I haven't been bothered to change it since :)

UFatO from Unidentified Fat Object.... Im not really fat, but just out of shape... and its my nick in most of places..

Don't know how I missed this thread.

My name is Justin.

In middle school we were studying the Roman empire, which turned into the Byzantine empire. Emperor Justinian was one of the main points, and people started calling me that. It just stuck with me ever since. I have used it for gaming and forums for the past 10 years. Here, it wouldn't let me keep it the way it was, so I added the 117 to it. Bet you can't guess why I did that. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back