What does your 405th username mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was first getting into computers I played star craft 1 a lot with my friends, at the time I was also really into Linkin Park and they had just released a remix album. The album features an artist called Motion Man so I started using that alias on battlenet and eventually cut it down to just Motion - and that has been my main gaming alias ever since (likely somewhere around 10 years) :p. Although I did use a separate alias in the halo PC modding community.

o3ogundamcopy.jpg

shiftcopy.jpg

I got my nickname/call sign from the airsoft team I'm on. I'm hearing impaired so it's a clever "deaf" joke. An AWACS is a surveillance plane, so thats poking fun at my lack of hearing. And because the plane has a giant radar dish or w.e, thats poking fun at my hearing aids, and the 89 is just my birth year. What a nice group of pals, eh?

Reaper was a nickname I got stuck with on deployment. No I don't think I'm cool like that. The name just kind of stuck. The '07' is for every sports team I ever played on I somehow was always numbered 07 from elementary school all the way through high school.

Fireryne
Fire - was a Firefigher/EMT for 8 years
ryne - throw back to bloodryne awesome game back then

Throw em together Fireryne

My username MFP508 is reference to Maxs' yellow MFP Interceptor at the start of the film in which he pursues the Nightrider to his demise
It is also my cars rego plate, which i was very lucky to get as there are several Mad Max replica cars in Australia
MFP508homageplates_zps89e6c6f5.jpg

My username is my full name squished together. Sar (Sara) lu (Luanda) me (Muhle)...Not terribly clever, I guess, but it wasn't taken.

Well for everything until the 405th it was virti86 it started when I started my first MMO when I was about ten it was.... Club Penguin I couldn't spell for crap and I was like any other kid who had tony hawk underground and a actual skateboard and I thought adding a y to vert would sound like a name and I tried to spell verty and it came out , v I r t I and I thought numbers were cool so I added a 86 for fun and it stuck... Every username, gamer tag, whatever it was virti86 but hey no one uses it so I can jump into games quickly and easily so BAM

Simple enough, Connor is my first name, I created my xbox live account when I was 14, the Roman numeral for "10", then I just spelt "Four" without the "u", to make Connor Xfor, which subtly said that I was 14. Also it sounds kinda cool

My Xbl tag has always been Kamasutra42. But I wanted to change it up for the 405th as I have gotten older and less immature. As I will never fully mature, to much of a kid at heart. But the time of creation for Kamasutra42 I was 13 getting interested in women so I was reading that book, and my favorite movie at the time was Time Travelers guide to the galaxy in where they explain that the answer to life universe and everything is 42. As well in the book of Kamasutra the number 42 is well... Ill let you look it up if you want. But if you search Kamasutra42 you find all my social media and much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back