What happens to Johnson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaso117

Ok, so i was playing the first halo game this weekend, and i finished the campaign, but then a question arose: What happened to Johnson after the master cheif blew up the first installation? Johnson is seen hugging an elite next to the pillar of autumn as it's fusion reactors explode in the final scene, but then, he's back with the cheif at the beginning of Halo 2? hmmm. Cortana even said nothing was left on the ring, except "dust". Johnson is one tough guy to kill.

Last edited by a moderator:
ya in the books you reed a lot about stuff!....ya but in Halo 2 johnson is with them cuz he didnt die he was like frozen or something and they like but him in the cryo tube and Halo 2 is like 1 year later or something.( in the story not when it came out)

They kind of joke about it in the beginning of Halo 2. Once you've got your armor on, Johnson comes in to get you, and as you're leaving on the elevator the armor-guy (his name escapes me) asks Johnson, "Are you ever going to tell me how you got off that ring?" (or something like that) and Johnson says it's classified. *shrug*

The power of his love towards that elite (who i think is the arbiter) saved them both. But the actual explanation is in First Strike as said above.

Ok Heres what really happened ....

He ended up Killing that elite after they hugged ... then he opened its stomach and hid inside using it as a cocoon of rotten flesh and armor to protect him from the explosion!!!!

HERE is what really happened...

Johnson and a petty officer escaped on a Pelican and were docked on a piece of rock and the chief and them linked up and captured a big ass ship and rescused some spartans on Reach with their captured ship then Dr halsey found some weird artifact on Reach and then the covenant were following them, the artifact exploded for no apparent reason and the chief and some spartans destroyed some unyeilding elephant because it was a docking station for the covenant...THEN they go back to earth..And yeah..This all happened from septemberish to october with the intro to Halo 2 (It says its october 20th in it..

Yeah..One big ass spoiler..

Panton6 said:
ya in the books you reed a lot about stuff!....ya but in Halo 2 johnson is with them cuz he didnt die he was like frozen or something and they like but him in the cryo tube and Halo 2 is like 1 year later or something.( in the story not when it came out)
lol reed

GruntOfAction said:
HERE is what really happened...

Johnson and a petty officer escaped on a Pelican and were docked on a piece of rock and the chief and them linked up and captured a big ass ship and rescused some spartans on Reach with their captured ship then Dr halsey found some weird artifact on Reach and then the covenant were following them, the artifact exploded for no apparent reason and the chief and some spartans destroyed some unyeilding elephant because it was a docking station for the covenant...THEN they go back to earth..And yeah..This all happened from septemberish to october with the intro to Halo 2 (It says its october 20th in it..

Yeah..One big ass spoiler..

Or one big ass run-on sentence...please use punctuation.
Sorry, but it is really hard to read.

23Magnum said:
Or one big ass run-on sentence...please use punctuation.
Sorry, but it is really hard to read.
Its not that hard reading black rectangles..Maybe you should relearn your shapes :p..

Sorry...I wanted it to all be together so people could laugh :p

GruntOfAction said:
Its not that hard reading black rectangles..Maybe you should relearn your shapes :p..

Sorry...I wanted it to all be together so people could laugh :p

So, that's really only a joke?
Well you got me. Though, it did sound a little too far fetched to be true.

23Magnum said:
So, that's really only a joke?
Well you got me. Though, it did sound a little too far fetched to be true.
No dude, The whole thing I posted is what happened in a nutshell..

I just bunched it all together because I felt like it..

And I know the petty officer blew it up..I just wanted to say it exploded for no apparent reason because spontanious explosions are funny.

GruntOfAction said:
No dude, The whole thing I posted is what happened in a nutshell..

I just bunched it all together because I felt like it..

And I know the petty officer blew it up..I just wanted to say it exploded for no apparent reason because spontanious explosions are funny.

seriously where's you guys' sense of humor?

You've gotta highlight it. It's used for spoilers and sometimes offensive matterial, but I don't know how to do it, so I'd do what abandonship did, and just say *spoilers*.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back