What I found at work today

Status
Not open for further replies.

AoBfrost

Today at work (I work at kentucky fried chicken, it rox) i found a bluetooth headset, the fanciest one EVER.

The Aliph Jawbone which is rated the highest and best by CNET.com and other websites, it's a nice one.

aliph1.png

Now me being a person who obeys the law and has a conscience, I told my manager and asked her to keep it in the safe, the headset worth 100 dollars is valuable in many people's eyes, I asked her if no one comes for it by friday (December 21st) then may I have it. She approved and hid it.

So far no one has claimed it as theirs and missing.

4 more days to go, another bad thing, It didnt include the charger and it uses a odd shaped custom usb charger unlike most bluetooth headsets which use the standard miniusb cable. 25 dollars for a charger on ebay seems alot, unless I can find one in a at&t store.

nice but headsets are kinda stupid. they get uncomfortable fall off often and make you look stupid, your likely to take it off while enjoying your whopper and never see it again. id say sell the sucker. and you gotta hate it when companies use different ports.

I was looking to buy this if ever found onsale (doubt it) but still this was my "dream headset" and I found it, I should call in to see if she still has it in her safe.

why do you want a headset. it's so annoying when someone is talking on the phone but you think there talking to you.

Got the headset!!!!!

No one called to get it, so my manager Kristi gave it to me,luckily it was the time of our Christmas party, so I showed off saying "oooh Kristi got me a new headset, what did she get you all?" because the money limit for a gift was 10 dollars, you had to spend atleast 10.

It works perfectly on my ps3, people understand me clearly, loud TV noise is not picked up, everything is perfect about this headset. Now all I need is a charger or else my battery will die in another day or 2.

I cant believe someone left 120 dollar headset at a fast food place.
To buy a charger cost 25 dollars.
25 dollars total....for a headset and charger that normally cost 120 dollars.

Yay me.

headsets are kinda crappy, i cant see wearing one, even if you are or arent a big time business man. they just seem like a little neusance that i'd lose in 5 minutes

I cant lose it if it's in my house and wont be taken out. Plus, how else do you scream at underaged kids playing a M rated game?

And what I found near my work about 15 minutes ago!
But I'm not planning to return it to anybody!

Thats awesome, but it looks dirty, might need some cleaning before using, when I got my headset, I alcohol swabbed the heck out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back