What Ive Been Working On...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caseyupchurch

Ok guys, so i have been working on this armor for about 2 weeks now and this is what i have come up with:
a finished odst helmet
an assualt riffle(pretty crappy)
a mark 1 chest piece
and an almost finished mark 1 back...
pics:
Copyofhaloarmor001.jpg

Copyofhaloarmor002.jpg

Copyofhaloarmor003.jpg

haloarmor004.jpg

haloarmor005.jpg

tell me what u think?

Based on the pics - you're in school and have homework. The quality isn't bad for the time frame. For halloween, it will be fine. For a final set of convention armor, no. You've gotten quite a bit done in a short time. Get it done, then you can work on building a suit that will last you for several years. Good job.

tlither said:
Based on the pics - you're in school and have homework. The quality isn't bad for the time frame. For halloween, it will be fine. For a final set of convention armor, no. You've gotten quite a bit done in a short time. Get it done, then you can work on building a suit that will last you for several years. Good job.
thanks tlither i fiberglassed the helmet pretty good so it should last a while i would have liked 2 make a suit of halo 3 armor but considering the time frame i knew i wouldn't have enough time...
yea and i am in high school but i really don't have much homework so i get a good amount of time in
i usually do either 1 or 2 pieces a week so like a helmet in a week and then on the weekends ill fiberglass paint etc..

Last edited by a moderator:
tlither said:
You could always do the low def models and have one built for halloween.
i couldnt really find one ..
i looked on the pepakura index and all of em seemed 2 hard for me...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back