What kind of car do you drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSniper19

Jr Member
Hey, I wanted to know... what kind of cars do you drive?

Include pics if you want....

I'm not old enough to drive yet, but I still bought this car... (I make payments every month) Also, mine is electric blue, not black :cool:

wMzQ1MTIwNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE=.jpg

looks like a early 2001-2002 honda civic hatchback that seats 5 people.

How much did you pay? HP, and liters ?

The current fit which is a mini hatchback civic is a scion clone, same features for the small price. But then it has the same shape as the civic you posted.

It's the 2003 Honda Civic SI... I payed about $9000 for it, (still paying lol) has about 50,000 miles on it, it has a 2.0 Liter i-VTeC Dual OverHead Cam engine.. and I believe that it has about 160 Horse Power...

I still don't have a car,/ but I'ma looking! :p
I want a CJ 5 (Civilian Jeep), and am looking at a nice one on ebay right now. Only problem is it is so far away! After that, I want an early model Road King from Harley Davidson.

I drive a 1981 Delorean, VIN# 1927 :)

also the only pic of me in this site so far!

Last edited by a moderator:
Masterchief drives an SUV :D

Meh, If i had a car, I'd choose a japanese toyota bb from 2006, best design of the series yet.

DoC ByTeS said:
I drive a 1981 Delorean. I'll post a pic later, if you wanna see now go to www.myspace.com/docbytes

Does it have a flux capacitor? :lol:

Razgriz said:

LOL, nope..... but I did have one build into my old speaker box. I had it in there so when ppl ask, which everyone does, I could say "Yep, RIGHT THERE!" LOL.

Nice Delorian!! There are a few for sale up here but I am not sure I want to takle that kind of project. If I do a project can I want a 73 Super Duty Firebird.

As it is I drive an 05 Toyota 4Runner 4x4 SR5 and a 00 Lifted Tacoma 4x4.

I wanted the BMW 5 series (okay M5) but it would not do so hot in the winter.

Razgriz said:

o_O what the hell is a jiggawatt!!? :D

I drive a 1972 Chevrolet Monte Carlo like the old car on the beginning of Tokyo Drift it has a 5.7L350 CID Block A th350 racing transmission And a 2-1/2 borla exhaust system I have an Edelbrocktop end kit.
I disconnected the speedometer so I cant tell how fast I'm goin "If you see the speed youre goin youll slow down"
I hope to put a 383 stroker in it when I get my tax return.

Deadandbroken said:
o_O what the hell is a jiggawatt!!? :D

NICE! Never heard that either! ;-)

drgon47 cool car I love the 944s, and my Delorean is a daily driver too!

Of course I should point out my other vechicle before they get jealous, here ya go:

2005 modded Kawasaki Ninja 636
1996 Dodge 3500 turbo Desiel

DoC ByTeS said:
NICE! Never heard that either! ;-)

drgon47 cool car I love the 944s, and my Delorean is a daily driver too!

Of course I should point out my other vechicle before they get jealous, here ya go:

2005 modded Kawasaki Ninja 636
1996 Dodge 3500 turbo Desiel
how much did you pay for the delorean?

I used to own a Chevrolet Beretta, like the one in this picture. Had a Quad 4 engine that pumped out about 180 horses.
[attachment=2562:9691_199..._Beretta.jpg]

But we had to sell it after some difficulties ;_; I still miss that car to this day.

Now I own an Oldsmobile Achieva. I has a slightly crappier engine (6 cylinder, 3.1L Multiport F1 at about 160 horsepower I believe.) But it's still damn fast.
The picture isn't mine, but its the exact same colour
[attachment=2563:bs200581..._display.jpg]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back