What kind of car do you drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i drive a Chevrolet Camaro 09
1zcg1lc.jpg

not.........

im currently driving a crumy 1992 honda................................ :mad:
i want a new car, but hi it gets me places.lol im 16, so far i gotz a permit hehe

I drive a 92 mustang... 2 and a half cylinder engine.. white on blue interior. working windows & a/c.. no radio or door locks.. Flipped the odometer twice.

But with a sweet little licence plate that says "deadguy"

Hey.. it's paid for...

By the end of the year, I'm imagining a 2006 Mustang convertible.. White or Yellow, with racing stripes across the hood. with a RADIO..

Not a GT though.. I need better MPG (Miles per Gallon)

*sigh* nevermind about those cars. yet again my stepmom has changed her mind.

does anyone know of a 2003 or up car that has the body style of an 80's car? cause cars today are just wayyyy too curvy.

Seno 'Ypsamee said:
Hmm... puzzling... Anyways, if it were auto, I'd take the BMW, but if it's not, it's a tough decision, but even though Hondas are better, it has almost triple the miles the Toyota does, so I'd chose the Camry. ;)
EDIT: I don't have my permit yet, but I plan on having a car like this whenever I get my license:

Hammond_4a.jpg

An '87, '88, or '89 Chevrolet Camaro (pic is an '89)

ive owned like 5 of that generation camaro, they are excellent for the price, but go with a 91 or 92, they have the best looking body and interior from the 82-92 year models, especially if you get a Z28 with all the nice factory ground effects... actually, i still have one of them, its a 91 Z28 convertible with a newer corvette motor in it, i just cant get enough of those LS1s...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, this is my dad's commuter car to work. He's totally a Marine, who else could love such a thing? Its a Volvo, but the Swede's used it for their army as an un-armored transport vehicle.

http://www.xtremevehicles.com/TGB13side.JPG

Be it ever so humble......and subtle.

-Chupa

P.S. there are only about 50 left in the united states, my dad owns one. there are probably only a few hundred in the world. If you are interested in buying one (not ours fo sho!) check ebay.

This is what I'm working on right now.. And by right now I mean SEVERAL years!

I don't have a job yet so that explains why. The wagon also has quite a few rust holes that I have to patch up

I got a free side section off a Toyota tundra bed so it was great help. Sucks the metal is so thin. And my welder is a "donated" item and doesn't work perfectly. That patch pictured goes around almost to the glass. I made the patch using 3 separate pieces welded from the inside. But the stock metal is thin in some areas so welding is a nightmare.
I also don't have a place to spray it and that's why its getting color in sections. As I get one done, I pain it to seal it from the weather. I can't use the 5 car garage you see in the background, it is my mom's drapery shop.

This is the 1979 Cutlass Supreme during a buff'n polish weekend. (I need to take more pics)
I don't drive it much because its my baby. Once I get a job, I will buy a junker to drive back and forth.

My fun-beater-go-getter car

1991 Honda CRX-Si (only 75,000+) original miles
ryo-oki_crx.jpg

My every day (and auto-x)

2004 Acura RSX Type S
2k4_gs1st.jpg

My Weekend warrior

2005 Yamaha R6
newR6x480a.jpg

And this one was my project, I built it from the ground up (EVERYTHING on this bike was bought off of Ebay - even the frame):

1987 Yamaha YSR with a YZ 80 motor:
ripcurl_ysr50.jpg

I don't drive, petrol prices are way too high and I'd rather spend what little money I have on prop building :p, but if I did I'd own this:

Some people's dream cars are Ferrari's or Lamborghini's but mine will always be the Toyota AE86 (Hachi roku), I love that car so much :D It's rather funny to see the Japanese drifters in big grunty Skyline's and Supra's get beaten by a tiny little Toyota :lol:

I have a 2008 Pontiac G6. It is one fast car, lol. Same color as pictured.

gm_08g6gxpcoupe_frt.jpg

I am in the market to get a bike. A friend of mine has 2 Ducati's, and I love them. This is the one I am looking to get hopefully at the end of June.

DucatiSSGrey_bw.jpg

Meh, im only 14

no car for me, the closest i got was my mini moto, and i crashed that already, fricking dangerous things

Jordan Roajs said:
i drive a Chevrolet Camaro 09
1zcg1lc.jpg

not.........
Thats my dream car... yes, because of transformers :D Or a 1977 Camaro
i currently drive a Mitsubishi Lancer cant remember what year, i think its 95ish... its a piece of crap, but it didn't cost me anything, so until i start work it'll do fine.

I drive a nice 94' Honda Civic del sol. It was in my first youtube video, I climbed out of it in my armor.
Mine's black
1995_Honda_Civic_Del_Sol.jpg

Uh, I see people saying "only 70K", "only 80K miles"...

My Cutlass is a 1979, with 50K miles :D
I bought it with 28K miles in 1998

The wagon on the other hand, used to be a taxi so I'm sure its got to be like over a million :lol:

BlacRoseImmortal said:
And soon to be Warthog too, right? :p :D

Well I doubt it will be soon! Hopefully within the next year. Im not going to have much time to work on it this summer. :p I hope to have it ready for 09 Gen Con Indy

This is what I'm currently riding - Link.
Heh. I'm still building my car (well, techincally, truck.) which sucks, since I'm always broke, and have little free time. And I just now realized I have no shots of it. Suck. In the meantime, I'm cruising around town on my chevro-legs.

Edit: Its all lies - I fould a pic I had in my phone. Not the best quality, but something to look at.
cimg0792tt1.jpg

And can someone PM me with how to do thumbnails? I can't get imageshacks to work here. I'm possibly retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back