what my bro made

Status
Not open for further replies.

stichedskater

this is what my brother made with the pepakura designer?
hes on this site his name is hillhopper
2008_0101new_yaers0016.jpg

2008_0101new_yaers0015.jpg

2008_0101new_yaers0017.jpg

Looks good, but it being a solid flat silver, it probably cannot be seen out of, problem still isnt solved.

hey thanks bro
yeah thats true about the visor thats just paint for now thats 2 days of work I aldready know what to do for the visor but won't be able to finish till april cause going
out of town for a couple months but be sure it will be done. just need more ref. pics to get full detail thats just from what could be seen from some pics .
if any one has any pics post them please. thanks

javi

The indented areas of the visor could be cut out with a dremel, then placed with real pieces of a silver visor, such as it being cut to fit into those slots, then you could partially see on the sides and the front.

dont really no wear that hexagon sits in relation to the eyes but that could be a possibility, or even that line i dont know how thick it is either but that one could be a possibility and just use a silver tinted visor o_O?

hey guys thanks for your coments i'm going to make a mold of the helm. then make the visor from the mold its self
but I will make copies of the helm , I didn't make it perfect ,I left some dents and pits in the bondo to make them look like
battle damage ,and the back is not fully round I left it squareish but not so much cause I like the way it looksgives it a unique look .

Post up what I could do to improve the helm.
thanks ,javi

[attachment=2692:2008_0126new0073.JPG]
[attachment=2693:2008_0126new0074.JPG]
[attachment=2694:2008_0126new0075.JPG]
[attachment=2695:2008_0126new0076.JPG]
[attachment=2696:2008_0126new0077.JPG]
[attachment=2697:2008_0126new0078.JPG]

This is probably the most finished EVA helmet I've seen so far. Nice work!

Crap, you noobs put me to shame...

Very nice... Now take that finished one, build you a vac form table and some clear form sheet and use it to make a clear visor. Add some chrome auto tint and it's perfect for yer suit.

Looks great so far. :) you probably already know but, the back part could use more smoothing, still looks a bit too "polygonal" once you've got the curve down, straightened the lines and hardened some edges it will be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back