what should be my next halloween costume?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MC PwN 3R

well, after this year's success of being master chief, i gotta give a big bang next year so therefore, i have made some choices.

1. Nightmare from Soul Calibur 4
2. Ghost from StarCraft II
3. The Arbiter from Halo 3
4. Marcus Fenix from Gears of War
5. Master Chief with better adjustments and fiberglassing, etc.

gimme some of ur ideas... and if anyone can bring some templates for the arbiter, etc. that would be nice.

MC PwN 3R said:
well, after this year's success of being master chief, i gotta give a big bang next year so therefore, i have made some choices.

1. Nightmare from Soul Calibur 4
2. Ghost from StarCraft II
3. The Arbiter from Halo 3
4. Marcus Fenix from Gears of War
5. Master Chief with better adjustments and fiberglassing, etc.

gimme some of ur ideas... and if anyone can bring some templates for the arbiter, etc. that would be nice.
i suggest being spartan but with a different suit like a cqb helmet or something thats what im doing

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you put LEDs and venting system in your helmet this year? If not, I'd go out for all the shots next year with an upgraded helmet using Slyfo's stuff, along with LEDs, venting, and an awesome paintjob.

Nightmare would be kind of tough (the sword I mean), and The Arbiter would be hard as all elites, due to their jacked up proportions.

Marcus Fenix would be cool, although it might be hard to do with his armor. Anyway, it's up to you. And there is a bunch of permutations to do, if you decide to stay in the realm of Halo.

You better hurry though, you only have 364 days left! :p

A spartan. Like otheres said add cooler features mabey a new color/armor type. And why would you go to the effort to making a spartan armor and using it once? It isnt chep so reuse it. It will be a non-rush thing to make an exellent suit. :lol:

Some more ideas could be....

-Big Daddy from Bioshock

-Samus Aran

- A Hunter from Halo CE (cuz they were the coolest in that 1)

Theres no way anyone could be nightmare from any game, they'd need a full suit of armor much more complicated than the chief's.

Plus with that giant eyeball growing on his chest, how would you make it? seigfrieds armor is probably easier to do since it's cleaner, but still, it's a heck of alot more complicated than the chief's

Go for SOlid snake. :p

alrite...majority of the ppl are saying to be masta chief again...so im gonna pimp up my costume but....
now arises another question...
what colour should i be?
1.Blue
2.Red
3.Black
4.Pink
5.Green again

MC PwN 3R said:
alrite...majority of the ppl are saying to be masta chief again...so im gonna pimp up my costume but....
now arises another question...
what colour should i be?
1.Blue
2.Red
3.Black
4.Pink
5.Green again

hahahaha dude i would so love to see pics of a pink Master Chief armor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back