what shows do you watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For TV I like Stargate, up until SG1 finished up its final season I was a weekly Stargate junky. Now all I have is Stargate Atlantis. For Movies its a wide variety, depends on my mood. Don't watch anything on the PC, ahh the joys of dial up.... lol

T.V.- King of Queens, Everybody Loves Raymond, Seinfield, Mythbusters, Man vs. Wild, Survirorman

Movies- Saving Private Ryan, LotR, The Matrix Series, Star Wars Series

Games- Halo Series, Battlefield 2, AOE

Spartan 161 said:
For TV I like Stargate, up until SG1 finished up its final season I was a weekly Stargate junky. Now all I have is Stargate Atlantis. For Movies its a wide variety, depends on my mood. Don't watch anything on the PC, ahh the joys of dial up.... lol
ya i dont realy like atlantis. lol dial-up :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
battlestar galactica, ghost hunters, house, family guy, stargate atlantis, watching old star treks(new hd versions), deathnote, k-ville, robot chicken, naruto, dirty jobs, deadlyest catch, ummmm futurama , ghost in the shell, Mythbusters .... thats about it... crap i almost forgot bleach ..... bleach is the shiz

bleach hell yeah!
any anime that comes on adult swim is fine by me... except inyuasha... kinda annoying with the nekko ears... also did you know HIS name means* female demon dog? lmao!

Fragclone said:
bleach hell yeah!
any anime that comes on adult swim is fine by me... except inyuasha... kinda annoying with the nekko ears... also did you know HIS nan female dog? lmao!

i feel the same

i like watching rob & big thats the show i watch espn and sport games like hockey basketball baseball and football but other than that i am playing baseball basketball or im on the computer or playing my PS3 or i am at the skate park which i havent been able to go to lately because i broke my elbow and had a pin put in it so untill i get my arm all the way straight i can not skate it really sucks i cant play baseball either the only sport that i said i played is basketball and i have practices every monday starting tomorrow so that makes me feel a little better but not much

AoBfrost said:
Food network.
Discovery channel
History Channel
Comedy central ( for stephen colbert)
Fox News.
I'm pretty much the same
except I watch comedy central for both the Daily Show and Colbert Repor, also I don't watch Fox News :p.

Mythbusters is a good show. Dirty Jobs, Modern marvels, good eats, iron chef japan, the news.......I love them shows.

Don't have a TV, but I like Family Guy, Mythbusters, and surprisingly a lot of the History Channel specials. oh, and Stephen Colbert owns, not less so because I know a guy by that name.

I watch family guy occasionally, but some episodes I dont like because of their content, but i'd say 90% of the episodes are ok, besides language.

AoBfrost said:
I watch family guy occasionally, but some episodes I dont like because of their content, but i'd say 90% of the episodes are ok, besides language.
Got to agree with you there dude. It can get pretty... wrong. But it is for the most part quite well done.

On the DVR, I have setup...
Monday - Chuck, Heroes, Journeyman
Tuesday - House, Biggest Loser
Wednesday - Bionic Woman
Thursday - Big Shots, SMALLVILLE! (sorry, I really love Smallville)

I also watch Toonami on Saturday nights, and Adult Swim nightly while I fall asleep.

PS - Family Guy is awesome, but it's a mix of mature/immature humor that some people just don't get or like. I, for one love it, cause it gets in people's faces like Southpark. It's more adult humor than anything.

SOUTH PARK!!!!!!!!!!, Mythbusters, Scrubs, Good Eats, CSI:Vegas, Burn Notice, Psych, Monk, House, SG1, Man vs. Wild

I watch scrubs,The office,naruto,bleach,one piece, used to watch FLCL I loved that show

hey fragclone is that video suppose to be like power rangers or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back