What Star Would You want at Your Wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravemind

Jr Member
I am sure most of you have read the topic Adam started about the costumed wedding. I thought it was amazing that Jeremy Bulloch showed up. Here's the is the purpose of this topic: If you could have any star at your wedding, who would it be?

Harrison Ford would probably be my choice.

T3h M@st3r Ch33fsz

lol naw just joking, but seriously, if I ever got married, it would probably be Harrison Ford as well, because I've always wanted to meet Indiana Jones lol

I would so want Natalie Portman at my wedding, had a crush on her for a long time. hehe. Hope who ever i was marrying was okay with that. But i would be cool to have the ushers in MC armor.

The guy who player MacGuyver was Richard Dean Anderson. He also played Col. Jack O'Neill On Stargate SG-1.

im a big hp fan so i love to have J.K. Rowling shes not an actress but shes a celeb so she counts and if it had to be an actor/actress i would pick tom hanks

UNSC Certified said:
Married already!!! BUT for the sake of arguement..would have to be gene simmons KIZZ B@BY!!! yea

that would be one wild after party, holy crap......his tung is long

Last edited by a moderator:
i agree with the guy who said natalie portman, only i'd like her to be the bride haha.

I met adam sandler once, hes from the city just north of me, he's exactly like you would imagine. Wicked cool.

thisismadness2 said:
that would be one wild after party, holy crap......his tung is long
Forget just the after wedding party reception, I'd be crazy through the whooooooole wedding !!! Problem is, i'd probably be sooo drunk I wouldn't even remember it!! :(

Sean Bradley said:
Shatner..... I'd fight William Shatner.
ahahahah

Bruce Campbell, hes the man

And Adam Sandler is from Concord i think, or was in Manchester?

where in NH are you?

monstermike19 said:
Sean Bradley said:
Shatner..... I'd fight William Shatner.
love the fight club quote, and because of it, i would have brad pitt or edward norton

ahhahahahaha, brilliant or "good answer" if you will. ide agree but then again brad might cause the misses to have second thoughts. definatly have him and ed over for the after party thoe!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back