what weapons to build

Status
Not open for further replies.

zwave343

okay so ive got a bit of spare time on my hands right now and i want to know,
what weapons have not been built on and for the 405th? i know that i havent seen a finished needle rifle or a plasma repeater. are there any others coz i type in the weapons in the search bar and up comes every thing else. if you know a weapon that has not been built, please post the name here. ive got spare time and i want to see the 405ths armory up to date.

I may be wrong here but I'll list a few that I have not seen and doubt exist.

Plasma Launcher
Focus Rifle
Plasma Turret
Needle Rifle
Concussion Rifle
Plasma Repeater

I'm sure Lee Keegan has made a bunch of those already though, lol.

yea... he did the grenade luancher as well. annoying cuz i was gonna start that this afternoon. pretty good list. but im pretty sure there is a few more. isnt there? though lee has done almost all the human weapons. he must have no job and work throught the night to get those things done.

I haven't seen the H3 Turret, although someone may be working on it, I've never seen it on this site. The turret is huge, and most people wouldn't have the patience for it. And the cool thing about it, is that it's easily found in the 405th's pepakura file 1.7. That'd probably be a good build (depending on how much time you have on your hands= It's 50 pages in total)

yea i got that file. but my printer screws up and there is a gap between the barrel pieces cuz it is over like 3 pages. so thats a no no. but i know someone that has built it. tankball. look for his jetpack thread. its got a pic of him and his minigun.

I would use the pep file to build the turret body and the shields, but use pvc for the barrels, not paper. Or a large dowel, that'd be a bit lighter

true. i will one day make the endeavour to make the h3 turret, but it has been built by many already. im looking for the weapons that have not been built and therefore have not been added to the 405ths armoury. but yes, i would use dowel.

Fuel rod gun hasnt been made, but a halo 3 turret has been made.

btw i think threads like these are against the rules.

uh oh. ill check with a moderator. but wouldnt they have closed it already? but fuel rod gun is now added to the list. but its the halo 2,3 and reach ones that havent been made. there is a ce one in the 1.7 version of heavygunners 405th all in one pep pack.

I dont remember seeing anyone build a spiker... least not pep or a scratch build. Pretty sure one I saw was molded, but in anycase its fairly rare, as is the Grav hammer. Reach version tho

they are rare. ive seen one and one only. but that was a prettty terrible build. my friend built one and screwed up in the middle stages so it looked bad and he disposed of it. but there are files for a sliced one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back