What you would change or add in Halo 4 and what you want Halo 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm Not Going To Let This Thread Die!

If I could do anything I wanted within reason in Halo 4 and Halo 5 in Halo 4 I would make an add on called the Classic Armory pack or the Forward Unto Dawn Armory pack and bring back all the Halo 3 armors and weapons unchanged but with better graphics, and just do want they did in reach with the Mark V but do like the ODST [C] with the [C] standing for Classic and as a bonus I'd give this DLC new loadout weapons it would come with the the M7 SMG, M6 SOCOM, Spiker, Plasma Rifle, Red Plasma Rifle, Mauler, and M6 [C] "classic" and make to were it shoots a little slower but does way more damage. There would also be a new weapon skin like the Battle Riffle [C] were it looks and sounds like the Halo 3 Battle Rifle and to make thing even better I would add a new-ish support upgrade called Fury were you can dual wield small weapons.

I highly doupt that I'm the only one but I would love that the armour you wore actually ment something more than just being astetically pleasing. For example gungnir would improve your use of the spartan laser, even if the bonus was tiny, maybe more ammo or waypoints above vehicles. 343 would have to find a decent balance and would have to decide wether or not you would need the entire armour or just the helmet or if each piece offered a few extra little perks.

Something a little less buggy and something that's been a fan fav before, fire fight, but this time it should include prometheans, rebels and flood.

fire fight, but this time it should include prometheans, rebels and flood.

I think that would be pretty dang awesome maybe have separate firefight modes for each faction, or have certain factions per wave of enemies. Although promethean and flood firefight mode sound like they could get really difficult, really fast.

I think that would be pretty dang awesome maybe have separate firefight modes for each faction, or have certain factions per wave of enemies. Although promethean and flood firefight mode sound like they could get really difficult, really fast.

I would like the separate modes idea, kinda like how mass effect 3 had that mode were you either fought geth reapers or Cerberus, the flood one would be awesome if when you kill a flood combat form you ha to destroy it or in the next wave infection forms would come and reanimate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back