Whats A Good Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobletyler

im new to armor makeing i would like your input as to what tipe of armor to make. i like master chiefs mark VI and the odst armor and where can i find the Pepakura files fof them

I realize you are new, but seriously, use the search button. There have probably been several hundred threads created exactly like this. I am not trying to be mean, I am just trying to save you from the Angry Blue Monkey and his ban hammer. To start out, you should probably build Garland's Marine armor, because it is very simple to construct. And, you can find pepakura files on the Costuming Wiki, at the 405th Pepakura hub, or at the numerous file bases of the skilled modelers here in the 405th Division.

Personally i like the mark VI more armor and more well known outside the community...check pep section there is a download hub made my skullcandy

i would say master cheif but if you want the download files for peping seriously not being mean but look aroud the site use the site there is such a wealth of info on here but if you want pep files click Here! but in the future look around the site ok!

Indecision threads get closed....

Please, for the betterment of the forum and to keep trolls out of your topics, make your own decisions, and post your WIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back